Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-30-2013, 07:47 PM   #391
BCsMom
Registered Users
seller

Re: TTC 30+ Fall Chatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kateroc View Post
AFM: I called to make an RE appt when AF showed this month and they gave me 11/19, which I was a little bummed about because it's almost all the way through this cycle. then I realized I had a conflict with that date anyway and called back to reschedule and they gave me today! I guess I'm excited to be going in, but a little nervous about what they'll say. My gut is telling me that nothing very serious is wrong, but it will be nice if the tests confirm that.
Kate, how was the appointment?

Advertisement

Old 10-30-2013, 10:22 PM   #392
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Beth I love the progression. Beautiful pics.

Kate- That is awesome that you got in today. How did it go?

Carissa- FX for you.

Tori- Happy early birthday. I will never remember to tell you on Monday. Sounds like a busy next few days.

Just finished DS's costume. He is going to be a robot. That is if I can actually convince him to wear it. I was glad Christmas stuff was already out because I snagged some battery operated LEDs to wire up his costume. DD is going as Mavis (girl vampire on Hotel Transylvania). We are going to a Halloween party instead of trick or treating and I am making a bunch of Minute to Win It games. I hope it isn't too crazy getting the kids to take turns and play fairly. There are a few kids that I know that will be there that are pretty aggressive/destructive and not very respectful of others that I am a little worried about.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:32 PM   #393
Resellmybelle
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: Grand Prairie, TX 75052 If I owe you feedback, please PM me a reminder!
My Mood:
Unhappy Re: TTC 30+ Fall Chatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCsMom View Post
Is there a chance that you o'd early? Have you used opks in other cycles?
It's my first month testing, so I have no idea.

I tested on days 7, 10, 11 and 12 once per day, they were all negative and I showed no signs of ovulation, like cm.

Then on day 15 I began testing twice daily with no positives.

Wonder what's the deal!

Thanks for responding to me!
Old 10-31-2013, 07:40 AM   #394
kateroc
Registered Users
seller

So my RE appt was good, or as good as can be expected. She took me seriously, which I was happy about. Since I'm only 34 and have been trying for 5 months, I don't technically qualify as unexplained infertility. But I explained why I think there's an issue (family history of very early menopause, recent changes to my cycle) and she agreed we should do testing. So, she tested AMH, prolactin and thyroid yesterday, then I'll wait for next cycle to do all the CD3 testing. Crossing my fingers that I'll get lucky and won't have to go very far down this road, but I feel good knowing that I've started the process if I end up needing it....

Michelle - I suppose it's possible you missed your surge with only testing 1x per day early on, but I doubt it since you didn't notice any fertile cm. Have you ever had an annovulatory cycle? My guess is you're just having a crazy weird late O -- I think I'd keep peeing on sticks if I were you

Last edited by kateroc; 10-31-2013 at 07:41 AM.
kateroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 12:33 PM   #395
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resellmybelle

It's my first month testing, so I have no idea.

I tested on days 7, 10, 11 and 12 once per day, they were all negative and I showed no signs of ovulation, like cm.

Then on day 15 I began testing twice daily with no positives.

Wonder what's the deal!

Thanks for responding to me!
I remember reading in Taking Charge of your Fertility that 1-2 anovulatory cycles a year are normal. Maybe you missed your surge. I had a lot of issues with lack of or very little fertile CM until I started Evening Primose Oil and Vitex.
Old 10-31-2013, 08:55 PM   #396
Michele123
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
It's my first month testing, so I have no idea. I tested on days 7, 10, 11 and 12 once per day, they were all negative and I showed no signs of ovulation, like cm. Then on day 15 I began testing twice daily with no positives. Wonder what's the deal! Thanks for responding to me!
If it helps any, this pregnancy is a result of ovulation on CD 109! Do you temp / chart at all?
Michele123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 05:10 PM   #397
Resellmybelle
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: Grand Prairie, TX 75052 If I owe you feedback, please PM me a reminder!
My Mood:
Unhappy Re: TTC 30+ Fall Chatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
I remember reading in Taking Charge of your Fertility that 1-2 anovulatory cycles a year are normal. Maybe you missed your surge. I had a lot of issues with lack of or very little fertile CM until I started Evening Primose Oil and Vitex.
I normally do have the cm, just not this month that I noticed. I know for a fact I had cm last month, but we weren't trying and I have never done opk's til this month. Still haven't gotten a positive. We skipped yesterday bd, we were doing it every other day, today will be day 3 and we'll get back on schedule. How often do we keep going, all the way up to my cycle day 1? So lost, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele123 View Post
If it helps any, this pregnancy is a result of ovulation on CD 109! Do you temp / chart at all?
That is helpful and I am so excited for you! I do not temp, just started opk's this month and thought it would be enough. Maybe I'll temp this next time, if I didnt get pregnant. You have to start temping on day 1 correct?
Old 11-01-2013, 05:55 PM   #398
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:

I normally do have the cm, just not this month that I noticed. I know for a fact I had cm last month, but we weren't trying and I have never done opk's til this month. Still haven't gotten a positive. We skipped yesterday bd, we were doing it every other day, today will be day 3 and we'll get back on schedule. How often do we keep going, all the way up to my cycle day 1? So lost, lol.

That is helpful and I am so excited for you! I do not temp, just started opk's this month and thought it would be enough. Maybe I'll temp this next time, if I didnt get pregnant. You have to start temping on day 1 correct?
I don't like OPKs and my surge is very short. I have only used them a few times. Testing once a day I would miss my surge.
Old 11-01-2013, 05:56 PM   #399
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Nov-Dec Chat thread started.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:25 PM   #400
The*Fab*Four
Mama behind Jem*Jam Customs!
Formerly: Jem*Jam Customs
seller
seller

My Mood:

nevermind
J{4.04}, J{11.05}, J {8.09}, J {3.11}
Sweet Baby Girl J will arrive the week of May 12th {34w} due to a Placenta Percreta.
The*Fab*Four is offline   Reply With Quote