Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-21-2013, 08:10 AM   #51
March
Registered Users
seller

Well, she's been head-down, but she's breech again. I'm almost 36 weeks. The anesthesiologists in our town decided as a bloc that they will NOT contract with any insurance companies and require cash payment only, so if I need a c-section, it's going to cost way more than the birth center birth we have planned.

I don't even know any more--I'm feeling pretty hopeless. I'm doing Spinning Babies techniques, Webster chiro, moxibustion, etc. If you've heard about it to flip a breech baby, I'm already trying it.

Advertisement

March is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:11 AM   #52
March
Registered Users
seller

Congrats to the new people in this thread!! Get ready for a very special pregnancy. Haha. I'm not going to lie, it's pretty brutal, but there are definitely blessings. My little breechlings like to keep their heads right next to each other; how sweet is that??
Old 02-21-2013, 08:57 AM   #53
ilovemygirl
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Preggo Twin Mama Buddy Group!

March - I'm sorry to hear your news. I really hope it all works out for you. I can't think of anything else you could be doing. Good Luck!
ilovemygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:43 PM   #54
mrsgrantis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

March there's still hope! My twins continued to flip up till delivery
Old 02-22-2013, 09:44 PM   #55
dvrgrl38
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Can I join in? I'm 33weeks 2 days preggo with b/g twins. I have had 2 previous c-sections (both girls) and will most likely end up with a c sec this time unless I go into labor naturally and am progressing, then we can try a vbac. So far both babies are head down . I have my next ob appt and u/s in 1 week. So glad to have found you all!
Alison

ISO: 1 skein Bear and pants no sleep til Brooklyn
dvrgrl38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:06 PM   #56
bai18176
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by March View Post
Congrats to the new people in this thread!! Get ready for a very special pregnancy. Haha. I'm not going to lie, it's pretty brutal, but there are definitely blessings. My little breechlings like to keep their heads right next to each other; how sweet is that??
I would agree with that, and I'm not even as far along as you! I'm sorry they are still breech My little ones are keeping their heads next to each other as well, but fortunately for me that's head down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvrgrl38 View Post
Can I join in? I'm 33weeks 2 days preggo with b/g twins. I have had 2 previous c-sections (both girls) and will most likely end up with a c sec this time unless I go into labor naturally and am progressing, then we can try a vbac. So far both babies are head down . I have my next ob appt and u/s in 1 week. So glad to have found you all!
Alison
Hi Alison! I am pretty close in dates as you; I'm at 32 weeks w g/g twins. Yay for the chance of a vbac and even better odds with both head down!
Old 02-25-2013, 12:47 PM   #57
saraOH
Registered Users

Catching up on the thread! So much news!

Spoke to the doctor about vaginal delivery and she said only IF both babies are head down AND the bigger baby is first. Otherwise c-section. I'm going to talk to the other doctors in the practice since my doctor stated that she was the youngest and that maybe older doctor would be willing to give me more leeway on the vaginal delivery.
saraOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:28 PM   #58
ilovemygirl
Registered Users

My Mood:

Does anyone else feel one baby move a lot more than the other? Right now I have at 26 weeks I have a breech baby A and baby B is laying sideways across the top. So they are kind of forming a T right now. I feel movement on the bottom all the time but rarely on top. Both babies are measuring fine and looking good when I get scanned but I worry anyway. Anyone else have this?
ilovemygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:15 PM   #59
March
Registered Users
seller

I've always felt my Baby A more, although on u/s, B appears just as active!
Old 02-25-2013, 06:31 PM   #60
bai18176
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by March
I've always felt my Baby A more, although on u/s, B appears just as active!
Same here