Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-11-2017, 11:09 PM   #31
Mrsharp
Registered Users

Re: What are your hobbies?

1. Soccer - I love playing and have been all my life. Also love to watch!

2. Knife Sharpening - Taken to this over the last year or so. Absolutely loving it! It's an art in and of itself!

3. Dance - I've loved dancing for as long as I can remember, but never took it seriously enough to take classes. I think 2017 will be the year that changes!

Advertisement

Mrsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:42 PM   #32
Surfbikemom
Registered Users

Riding my beach cruiser on the beach trail, reading, DIY projects around the house... I've been looking into pottery and ceramics classes because I used to work in a studio and it sounds fun to get back into it again for the new year... Or maybe knitting? Too many fun things to try!

I love reading everyone's answers here!
Surfbikemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 09:46 AM   #33
Ocyara
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsharp View Post
1. Soccer - I love playing and have been all my life. Also love to watch!
I love soccer too! I play it from time to time and often watch different games. Do you like betting, by the way? It is very fun too, I have to say. I am only a beginner and I do it mostly using the help of the guides from http://www.online-betting.org but I pretty much like it so far. It also allows me to make some additional money online

Last edited by Ocyara; 07-31-2017 at 03:48 AM.
Ocyara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 09:41 AM   #34
Spunkify
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I love to bake and I think I would own my own bakery if I had the time. It's definitely something I continue to invest time in and love to learn about. I don't feel the same about sewing, though I own a sewing machine and a room full of fabric and accessories. I'd love to become proficient at that some day just because of the practicality but I am not as motivated to be at the sewing room as I am in the kitchen.

I am a volunteer firefighter for our local volunteer department. It's definitely not for everyone and it can take up a lot of time if you let it but it's an amazing experience and has helped me to grow as a person. Many of the skills that could otherwise fall by the wayside being a SAHM I use in our FD. That has been important to me because I had hoped to eventually enter the workforce regularly again at some point. My step-son passed away suddenly earlier this month after a tragic accident and that's kind of changed my perspective to being more motivated to stay home with my children indefinitely with no inkling to desire to go back to work.
Spunkify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 12:22 PM   #35
WannaBeGreen2011
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunkify
I love to bake and I think I would own my own bakery if I had the time. It's definitely something I continue to invest time in and love to learn about. I don't feel the same about sewing, though I own a sewing machine and a room full of fabric and accessories. I'd love to become proficient at that some day just because of the practicality but I am not as motivated to be at the sewing room as I am in the kitchen. I am a volunteer firefighter for our local volunteer department. It's definitely not for everyone and it can take up a lot of time if you let it but it's an amazing experience and has helped me to grow as a person. Many of the skills that could otherwise fall by the wayside being a SAHM I use in our FD. That has been important to me because I had hoped to eventually enter the workforce regularly again at some point. My step-son passed away suddenly earlier this month after a tragic accident and that's kind of changed my perspective to being more motivated to stay home with my children indefinitely with no inkling to desire to go back to work.
I'm so, so sorry about your stepson! I couldn't read this and not extend a heartfelt message. I am constantly in fear that something will happen to my kids, but especially to my stepson since he's away from us a lot more to be with his mom, we miss out on a lot of his life and I worry that we won't be with him if something bad happens. Again, so sorry for your loss.
WannaBeGreen2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 11:42 AM   #36
Mr.DaddyDiaper
Registered Users
seller

Cycling, skiing, flyfishing, rock climbing, hiking. Really being outside and exploring/adventuring is my favorite thing. Find a local land trust in your area and explore your own backyard, there is usually more than you'd expect to find!
Mr.DaddyDiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 07:55 AM   #37
Ocyara
Registered Users

I have just started playing online poker
Ocyara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 07:56 AM   #38
Vetta
Registered Users

I like sewing a lot
Vetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 04:27 AM   #39
LauraMorris
Banned

Drawing, soap making, playing games, reading. Recently began watching anime lol, I also love watching films but this hardly can be considered a hobby.
LauraMorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 03:40 AM   #40
LisaSimmons5
Registered Users

Drawing , reading , soap making

Last edited by LisaSimmons5; 08-27-2018 at 07:35 AM.
LisaSimmons5 is offline   Reply With Quote