Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-20-2012, 02:50 PM   #1
momomom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Gummy vitamins!!!

My old ob wanted everyone taking vitamins every day. He suggested going to the healthfood store and getting kids' gummy vitamins if adult vitamins make you nauseous. I found a huge bottle at Sunflower Market on clearance, plus some kids DHA fruit chews. YAY!

I've been so nauseated by even the raw, organic, whole foode prenatals. I;ve not had this problem with any other pregnancy! I take 2 doses of the gummies, and I'd take more but it would give me too much vitamin A. I;ve been on them for like 2 weeks and they REALLY help with energy. Actually, 4 days ago I started to try the real vitamins again and finally they are not making me throw up. I will go back to the adult stuff when this kid stuff is gone.

Anyway, I thought some of you who are still sick might appreciate the tip!

Advertisement

momomom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:22 AM   #2
marthathecakelady
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Gummy vitamins!!!

I bought gummy prego vitamins at walmart. I thought that maybe I would be able to take those and they do work for me too! I am so glad! Wish I would have bought them from the beginning!! LOL. Although they do give me heart burn usually ..... so it is gummy vitamins with a Tums chaser!

My facebook "fan" page
marthathecakelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:15 AM   #3
FerventlyDreaming
Registered Users
seller

Re: Gummy vitamins!!!

I actually just got the Kroger brand pre-natal vitamins and they are the first ones I have been able to take. I also got DS the kids ones and he LOVES them. I actually put them up as high as I could to make sure he doesn't sneak any. I am so glad these work because I have not been able to take vitamins regularly this pregnancy and I think it is playing into the crappy way I have been feeling. I feel decent today which is a BIG deal since I have not felt good at all in a while. I am hoping if I keep taking them I will start feeling like myself again.
Old 04-23-2012, 11:59 AM   #4
chach4
Registered Users
seller

My last pregnancy the gummy vitamins were the only ones I could stomach. Haven't needed to go there this time. But I. Got them at target. They are prenatal. I believe they still carry them. They were great. Didn't make me sick.
chach4 is offline   Reply With Quote