Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-27-2012, 01:42 PM   #1
chach4
Registered Users
seller

anyone have a joovy caboose?

My neighborhood rummaged sales are today and tomorrow and I found a joovy caboose(i believe that is the model). It is the sit and stand. I have an 18 mo old and am due Aug 29 with #2. I have a pretty rickety, well used side by side combi stroller. Which I use now (i babysit) and if it was in better shape id like it better. Plus, side by sides are hard to get thru doors, in my opinion. Anyway, she is asking $50 but I asked if that was negotiable and she said she could come down some. (not sure how low). I played with it a bit, folded it up. Put my son on the back seat and pushed it a bit. It SEEMS like it is easy to maneuver. Easier than the double I have. What r
Ur thoughts? Is $40 a good deal? How long did u use it with ur kids? Any advice would be helpful.

Advertisement

chach4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:02 PM   #2
Christina
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: anyone have a joovy caboose?

I had one a few years ago and it was ok. Not my favorite but it definitely did the job. I liked that my older child could hop on the back if needed and I believe the basket was really easy to get to. The newer models may be easier to maneuver but I found it to be a bit bulky.
$40 sounds like a good price to me if it's in really good condition
Old 04-27-2012, 03:09 PM   #3
monkey29
Registered Users
seller

Re: anyone have a joovy caboose?

So i have another question to add- would it be too crazy to get this stroller for baby #1? Obviously, i dont need need a double, but we plan to have more than one kid, and we found one used for a good price. I'm still debating about it... Or is this just too big and ridiculous for one baby?
monkey29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:03 PM   #4
chach4
Registered Users
seller

The one I found is a bit dusty from being in the garage but is in great shape...I'm still debating. From what I've read, seems handy for quicker trips, and easier to maneuver in stores and get thru doors than a side by side. and I also like that u can use the car seat carrier in it, handy for the early months... This one also has the "parent organizer" with cupholder and what not, which I read most ppl said to get. Hmmm. Still debating.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:08 PM   #5
chach4
Registered Users
seller

The one I found is a bit dusty from being in the garage but is in great shape...I'm still debating. From what I've read, seems handy for quicker trips, and easier to maneuver in stores and get thru doors than a side by side. and I also like that u can use the car seat carrier in it, handy for the early months... This one also has the "parent organizer" with cupholder and what not, which I read most ppl said to get. Hmmm. Still debating.