Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-16-2012, 09:28 AM   #11
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbreb
AFM: Well things have settled down a lot. Everything points to the baby being completely healthy now. After the big scares we dealt with its hard to believe they think she is fine now. My cervix is down to 2.6 for the second week in a row which isn't great but it is holding there. Dr said I need to be more strict about my modified bed rest. I esp need to stop picking up DS. That is easier said than done. I will just keep praying that my cervix will cooperate these next few months.

We thought we had it down to two names and now I just feel lost again. So she is baby no-name for now. She is moving around a ton though. I am a little scared that she moves sooo much I think she might be a wild little girl if this keeps up. She is not tolerant of DS leaning on my tum at all. She starts kicking him and moving around like crazy every time. I guess the sibling rivalry starts now!

I went to Gymboree with some gymbucks I had and got DS and this LO some great outfits. I
I'll donate some cervix length to you. Mines over 6. They laughed at me.....

I love Gymboree. I swear that's all DS wears and my mom has already gotten Benjamin a wardrobe of clothes from there!

Advertisement

Old 04-16-2012, 10:07 AM   #12
FerventlyDreaming
Registered Users
seller

Re: Weekly Chat-- April 16th

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyoly82 View Post
I'll donate some cervix length to you. Mines over 6. They laughed at me.....

I love Gymboree. I swear that's all DS wears and my mom has already gotten Benjamin a wardrobe of clothes from there!
LOL I will take any extra cervical length I can get around here

We love gymboree here. I love to get the sets. When you get the sale prices its really not too expensive either. I almost never buy full price. I got items for $3-$4 a piece. Some I paid more for but overall its a great sale going on. A lot of items on sale were an extra 20% off plus the gymbucks that were given to me by my mom and MIL made everything half that price.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:07 PM   #13
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh goodness! My baby will also b turning 2 soon! I dk what we are doing. We usually have a small party at our house but honestly I am so over this house im not sure if I want to.
Whats a good alternative plan that isnt expensive?
Old 04-16-2012, 12:13 PM   #14
myall4him2
Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemilyon View Post
Oh goodness! My baby will also b turning 2 soon! I dk what we are doing. We usually have a small party at our house but honestly I am so over this house im not sure if I want to.
Picnic at a local park?

myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:25 PM   #15
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Great idea! We would need a back up plan in case of bad weather.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:33 PM   #16
chach4
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemilyon
Great idea! We would need a back up plan in case of bad weather.
Some parks by me have pavilions or even buildings u can use. I think most charge tho to rent them but I have no idea how much.
chach4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:00 PM   #17
MrsD
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm going to go take a nap, then I'm going to dinner at a friend's house. I need to start going thru baby things from my shower yesterday & figure out what will fit in my suitcase & what needs to be returned then re-bought when I get home. Looking forward to the JBF sale this weekend. Gonna be looking for Cd's & carriers. No big stuff or clothes for now
SAHM to Xander (8/1/12) & expecting #2 in February!
MrsD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:11 PM   #18
FerventlyDreaming
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemilyon View Post
I like the park idea. The weather is just too unpredictable right now. We just invited a few close family and friends for dinner. At two they don't care much and too many people can be too much anyways. I had thought about doing the children's museum. It was going to be $100 for a party room for 1hr and $4 per child $1 per adult on top of that. I felt like that wasn't horrible compared to other options price wise but I didn't want to spend the money when DS wouldn't care either way. We are using the money for other things we need right now instead.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:37 PM   #19
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbreb

I like the park idea. The weather is just too unpredictable right now. We just invited a few close family and friends for dinner. At two they don't care much and too many people can be too much anyways. I had thought about doing the children's museum. It was going to be $100 for a party room for 1hr and $4 per child $1 per adult on top of that. I felt like that wasn't horrible compared to other options price wise but I didn't want to spend the money when DS wouldn't care either way. We are using the money for other things we need right now instead.
That makes sense to me. I like the childrens museum idea. I think ill price check but im pretty sure itll be more than i want to spend based on what they charge just in admission.
Im just not into anything extra right now as overwhelmed as i am with the evil class im taking. Although i will be done with it by then, i think i may need some time to recover!!!

Maybe ill just have the party in june even though its not her birth month. Shell be 2 may 24 so not too far off.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:49 PM   #20
Christina
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Things are wonderful here.

DH is home. He was finished with his job in Missouri and instead of going straight on to his next job in Utah he told his boss he HAD to have a few days at home. Luckily his bosses agreed and told him he could travel on Thursday instead, so I have him home for a few days at least.
We went Sunday afternoon and picked out our new furniture, we can pick up our recliner tomorrow but the sofa and loveseat will be about 6 weeks from Lazboy but I'm so excited! We haven't had really good furniture since we've been married and that was 15 years ago!
He was so cute yesterday, he said I look so sexy with my pregnant belly that now he realizes why he likes to keep me pregnant! lol He was able to feel the baby too, she's most active at night when we're in bed and she was doing flips for him.
The kids are so excited to have him home for a few days and it give me a little bit of a break. He lets me nap whenever I need it and baby's me. So if I'm not here for a few days it's because I'm snugglin' with my honey.