Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-16-2012, 02:35 PM   #21
chach4
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina
Things are wonderful here.

DH is home. He was finished with his job in Missouri and instead of going straight on to his next job in Utah he told his boss he HAD to have a few days at home. Luckily his bosses agreed and told him he could travel on Thursday instead, so I have him home for a few days at least.
We went Sunday afternoon and picked out our new furniture, we can pick up our recliner tomorrow but the sofa and loveseat will be about 6 weeks from Lazboy but I'm so excited! We haven't had really good furniture since we've been married and that was 15 years ago!
He was so cute yesterday, he said I look so sexy with my pregnant belly that now he realizes why he likes to keep me pregnant! lol He was able to feel the baby too, she's most active at night when we're in bed and she was doing flips for him.
The kids are so excited to have him home for a few days and it give me a little bit of a break. He lets me nap whenever I need it and baby's me. So if I'm not here for a few days it's because I'm snugglin' with my honey.
Glad u get to finally spend some time with ur hubbu!. Even if it just for a few days. Enjoy it.

Advertisement

chach4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 02:53 PM   #22
myall4him2
Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat-- April 16th

Christina-- that's so sweet of your dh

AFM-- I'm in a pissy-pregnant-hormonal mood at the moment and don't quite feel like dealing with humans or really anything the breathes. Any sure-fire way to get out of this kind of "funk" of a mood?

myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 05:32 PM   #23
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by myall4him2
Christina-- that's so sweet of your dh

AFM-- I'm in a pissy-pregnant-hormonal mood at the moment and don't quite feel like dealing with humans or really anything the breathes. Any sure-fire way to get out of this kind of "funk" of a mood?
Sleep lol.
Old 04-16-2012, 05:52 PM   #24
jc12551
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

DH is home from the hospital but can't do really anything. He can be in bed or sit in his chair plus go to the bathroom or kitchen. He is only allowed to be on his feet four times a day for five minutes at a time.

We have pulled DS1 out of school to "homeschool" b/c I have to have help with DS2 and DH. His teacher is making packets for him to do at home. He will go to school in the mornings on M/W/F. T/H he will stay home and care for his dad and brother because I have to work both mine and my husband's shift that day (8:30-6pm solid with no break) in order for DH to keep getting a partial pay check. On M/W afternoons he will do the same. I can take DS2 to work with me on M/W mornings.

DS2 turns 2 in two weeks and we are not having a party this year considering everything that is going on. Last year somebody hacked our checking account the week before his party and we had no money (not even a penny!) to throw a party. Now we have no time, no energy, and no money!

I just filled DH's meds and they cost half my monthly income! One of the GENERICS cost $155!!! One of the other drugs does not have a generic and y'all don't want to know the cost. I might have a heart attack when I see the bill: two different ERs, heart cath, balloon angioplasty, stent placement, two days in the ICU, three days in the cardiac unit, and a helicopter transport. We have no insurance at all.

On a good note I rescheduled my anatomy u/s for wednesday afternoon!! A bright spot in our week
Old 04-16-2012, 06:13 PM   #25
momomom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi, all.

I am offline a lot lately. I feel like hibernating with my little ones while waiting to here on dh's job. I am so stressed; I totally dropped the ball on my blog this month. Ugh. But being off the internet seems better for my mood, etc.

I REALLY need a diaper bag. I have ordered and returned several now.

That's about it.

Wishing you all great weather and a good week.
momomom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 06:37 PM   #26
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc12551
DH is home from the hospital but can't do really anything. He can be in bed or sit in his chair plus go to the bathroom or kitchen. He is only allowed to be on his feet four times a day for five minutes at a time.

We have pulled DS1 out of school to "homeschool" b/c I have to have help with DS2 and DH. His teacher is making packets for him to do at home. He will go to school in the mornings on M/W/F. T/H he will stay home and care for his dad and brother because I have to work both mine and my husband's shift that day (8:30-6pm solid with no break) in order for DH to keep getting a partial pay check. On M/W afternoons he will do the same. I can take DS2 to work with me on M/W mornings.

DS2 turns 2 in two weeks and we are not having a party this year considering everything that is going on. Last year somebody hacked our checking account the week before his party and we had no money (not even a penny!) to throw a party. Now we have no time, no energy, and no money!

I just filled DH's meds and they cost half my monthly income! One of the GENERICS cost $155!!! One of the other drugs does not have a generic and y'all don't want to know the cost. I might have a heart attack when I see the bill: two different ERs, heart cath, balloon angioplasty, stent placement, two days in the ICU, three days in the cardiac unit, and a helicopter transport. We have no insurance at all.

On a good note I rescheduled my anatomy u/s for wednesday afternoon!! A bright spot in our week
Jessica is there any aid that you guys qualify for? I'm glad he is home and I hope he recovers quickly!!! I'm still praying!!

Okay I just need to vent....

*My legs, ankles and feet are swollen and they hurt.
*dh won't have sex with me there for I am so sexually frustrated and horny. I just want my hubby
*my exes seem to be dropping like flys. Wtf???
* I'm nauseated
*my GI bill won't cover the school I want
* I hurt all over
Oh and to top it all off this girl showed up to my house with her two kids after I told ER we'd meet her at the park later as DS was taking a nap. She didn't bring DS sweat shirt that she borrowed nor did she bring my carrier carseat. Plus her son peed on my floor and she laughed about it. Never offered to clean it up. Laughed as her son peed and pooped himself on the slide at the park and just left the mess. Since the park is across from my house I felt the obligation to clean it. Yeah not my day.... I would Kirk to tell her that she's delusional. That her 18 month old son is not potty trained. I watched him soil himself 3 times in 45 min with 3 potty breaks in which he did not use the potty.....

Rant ended.... Thanks ladies!!
Old 04-16-2012, 06:49 PM   #27
sandyj21
Registered Users
seller

I do have an appointment on wednesday. Just routine but I am interested to know how I am measuring becasue I feel huge. I went to a baby shower this weekend. Girl is due may 20 with number three. I am as big as she is. I have gained so much weight. 30 lbs Anyways I feel huge. SO I want to see if I am measureing big. No ultrasound yet because we are waiting so DH can be there with me. Hope you all are doing well this week. I am praying for those who have asked. Oh one more thing. Anybody having Multiples. I havent kept up well on the ultrasound anouncments.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:05 PM   #28
girlichick
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemilyon
Oh goodness! My baby will also b turning 2 soon! I dk what we are doing. We usually have a small party at our house but honestly I am so over this house im not sure if I want to.
Whats a good alternative plan that isnt expensive?
My baby will be 2 next month! I can't believe it either. We will are going to have a garden themed party at our house.

Mmbreb, thanks for sharing the story! I keep trying to focus on the odds being in our favor... Thankful for lots of movement. I'm starting to feel really excited about a baby in the house again. I can't wait to hold her!
Old 04-16-2012, 09:06 PM   #29
girlichick
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemilyon

That makes sense to me. I like the childrens museum idea. I think ill price check but im pretty sure itll be more than i want to spend based on what they charge just in admission.
Im just not into anything extra right now as overwhelmed as i am with the evil class im taking. Although i will be done with it by then, i think i may need some time to recover!!!

Maybe ill just have the party in june even though its not her birth month. Shell be 2 may 24 so not too far off.
May 24th is our DDs birthday too!! Too funny.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:48 PM   #30
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina View Post
Things are wonderful here.

DH is home. He was finished with his job in Missouri and instead of going straight on to his next job in Utah he told his boss he HAD to have a few days at home. Luckily his bosses agreed and told him he could travel on Thursday instead, so I have him home for a few days at least.
We went Sunday afternoon and picked out our new furniture, we can pick up our recliner tomorrow but the sofa and loveseat will be about 6 weeks from Lazboy but I'm so excited! We haven't had really good furniture since we've been married and that was 15 years ago!
He was so cute yesterday, he said I look so sexy with my pregnant belly that now he realizes why he likes to keep me pregnant! lol He was able to feel the baby too, she's most active at night when we're in bed and she was doing flips for him.
The kids are so excited to have him home for a few days and it give me a little bit of a break. He lets me nap whenever I need it and baby's me. So if I'm not here for a few days it's because I'm snugglin' with my honey.
SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc12551 View Post

I'm glad he's home and you guys are figuring everything out. What a hard thing to deal with
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlichick View Post
May 24th is our DDs birthday too!! Too funny.
Apparently we like making babies around the same time Dd actually came ON her due date! I get to tease her when she's older about being punctual from birth

AFM: I just finished failing my stat test. Thank God I'm doing well on hw assignments and projects b/c the tests are so hard and I just don't have the time/energy to devote to the studying that would be required. (sigh) Oh well....there are 3 more to take.

This weekend I turn 30! We are having a night WITHOUT kiddos! I don't even know what we'll do! Well, I do know two things we will do and one includes SLEEPING IN!! No dd waking up at the crack of dawn! WOOHOO! It will be her first night away from home, but I know she'll be great. She's fallen asleep at her grandma's at least once a week since she was about 4 mo old (when I worked), just never actually stayed all night.

Gosh, are there any good movies out? I don't even know! I think I'd like to see a movie

Last edited by jemilyon; 04-16-2012 at 09:49 PM.
jemilyon is offline   Reply With Quote