Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-13-2012, 05:04 PM   #3851
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I'm a thread killer!

I bet you're exhausted. Huggs hun!
I just read your birth story! It was great. I really enjoyed it and realllllllyyyy appriceate you shareing it!

Advertisement

Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:29 PM   #3852
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:

Just stopping in to say Hi.
I have a boat load of things to do still....But I need some sympathy.
Out of know where I have the WORST UTI and kidney infection. I am getting a little depressed I am SO TIRED of being in pain.
mg5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:41 PM   #3853
Holly dolly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Oh Hun..I'm sorry!!! Praying you get better soon!!!

Wife to Casey Mom to Isaac and Carson Hoping for someone new in 2014
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
Holly dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:26 AM   #3854
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Praying for you Melissa. I hope you got some good antibiotics hun! Boy, that's the last thing you needed. Get better soon!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
Old 05-15-2012, 08:31 AM   #3855
okiemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom1mg
Just stopping in to say Hi.
I have a boat load of things to do still....But I need some sympathy.
Out of know where I have the WORST UTI and kidney infection. I am getting a little depressed I am SO TIRED of being in pain.
Google D-mannose its awesome for uti and wouldn't compromise your gut flora like a antibiotic will opening you up to yeast and other nastys
Old 05-15-2012, 07:26 PM   #3856
Glassgal
Registered Users

Awe, sorry your ill Melissa. I hope you feel better.
Sarah, I forgot to mention that I am so sorry for your loss. It must have been difficult on mothers day. I'm sure she was looking down smiling on you and wishing you all the happiness is the world.

We might still be able to move out of the studio. The place my partner is renting now is for sale. The owner owns it out right and she has discussed doing an owner finance. We would have to build a studio but the monthly payments are like $300 a month. He seems into it. He sold another chunk of the property to these other people and they wanted to buy it and tear down the house and the current owner does not like that idea. He wants someone who loves the place. The official offer goes in tomorrow then we will see what is next. We could use some happy vibes from everyone. With my partner not having a full time salaried job it could mean the survival of the business to be able to move out and pay that much less.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:34 PM   #3857
okiemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassgal
Awe, sorry your ill Melissa. I hope you feel better.
Sarah, I forgot to mention that I am so sorry for your loss. It must have been difficult on mothers day. I'm sure she was looking down smiling on you and wishing you all the happiness is the world.

We might still be able to move out of the studio. The place my partner is renting now is for sale. The owner owns it out right and she has discussed doing an owner finance. We would have to build a studio but the monthly payments are like $300 a month. He seems into it. He sold another chunk of the property to these other people and they wanted to buy it and tear down the house and the current owner does not like that idea. He wants someone who loves the place. The official offer goes in tomorrow then we will see what is next. We could use some happy vibes from everyone. With my partner not having a full time salaried job it could mean the survival of the business to be able to move out and pay that much less.
good luck on that let us know how it goes!
Old 05-17-2012, 09:21 AM   #3858
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:

Kris my fingers and toes and eyes are crossed for you

I am feeling a bit better - the meds are working although they give me a headache and make my eyes hurt.

Today is going to be an interesting day. I am taking the kids on a field trip. We are going to an aboriginal long house, for a salmon BBQ and then the older ones are going on a boat trip to see some native pictographs. It sounded like such a good idea when I signed us up but now I am DREADING today. Allison has the sniffles and I don't know how I am going to contain Dylan and Audrey. I need to get everyone up and ready but instead I am on DS - avoiding much

We are muddling through a HUGE amount of school work too. We spent about 5 hours yesterday. For HS that is a LONG time - we normally need about 2 - 3 hours. Our schedule doesn't get any better either we need to keep up this pace for another two weeks or so (I think). School is out on the 11th and we have to get everything done by then. We did finish and send off three assingments yesterday but have a new three to take those places. I am looking forward to the long weekend! My plans include cleaning and sleeping Our house is tidy but DIRTY - the floors and walls and stuff are awful! I sweep everyday but I NEED to mop BAD. I think we are ditching floor hockey this weekend too - we had three games last weekend and we are all getting worn out.

Anyway it's time to get everyone up - I can't put it off any longer if I am going to get there. "There" is a reserve in the middle of know-where - I can't even GPS it! It "should" take us an hour to get there but I am not sure since there is no address for where we are going!
Old 05-17-2012, 12:30 PM   #3859
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Kris.
Let us know how it goes, ok!!

Melissa, you are SUCH a great mommy! It's wonderfull of you to keep on top of their work like that. Not just a mommy and wife, a teacher too, lol. The field trip sounds sooooo stinkin fun! I really wish we had great places like that here. We're big history and natur buffs. Totally up our ally, lol. Have a wonderfull time with the kids. I'm sure it won't be as hard as it seems. You're great at multitasking. There may even be some other women to help out. I'm sure everyone will be friendly. Who can pass up the chance to help with kids!

Gotta start getting ready to get Cayden from school and run to town. I'll cate ya'll later.
Old 05-18-2012, 05:42 AM   #3860
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:

Thank you Sarah How is Cayden doing? It must be so hard on him to be recovering and still going to school. I am super glad summer is almost here - I bet it is going to be so much better when he can relax!

The trip was super interesting. Our gps got us a bit lost since the reserve isn't on it! But we made it there and the kids had fun. It certainly isn't somewhere I would go back to though which is too bad since they are trying to run a business. The people were super friendly and just amazing with the info they shared BUT the place was SO DIRTY. The bathrooms weren't working properly and sewage was coming up from the floor drains and the beach area where we all waited for an hour had LOTS of garbage. I just don't understand it - they are talking about their land and heritage while standing next to a pile of garbage. Needless to say most of the parents were disinfecting their kids in the cars before we left. Lunch was really tasty but I hardly ate - I just couldn't get past the fact that if it was so dirty what was the kitchen like. The long house had (I think) dirt floors - I couldn't tell they might have been concrete covered in filth - we all had brown bums from sitting - lol. That being said I even learned a lot and am super glad we went! I didn't go on the boat though - I wish I had since the pictographs sounded cool but I didn't want to take the babies on board. We will save going out on a boat until probably next weekend on ours - we can go slower and I have things like a chair for the baby on board. The big kids did go though and really liked it.

In other news DH went for his V consult!!! AND it didn't go well. They can't get him in until July and they don't do the lazer procedure. We have found somewhere else we would rather him go that he can get in, in two weeks and uses the no needle, lazer way. BUT the new place requires you to watch a video of the procedure as part of the online registration. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY they would do that!!! Dh DOES NOT like medical things - he hates hospitals etc. Well of course watching the surgery on the video made him totally freak out and now he doesn't want to do it! Did I mention I am allergic to latex and can't take hormonal BC because it throws me off the deep end - OH and I can't do an IUD either because of ovarian cysts. DH has dediced the best course of action is to become born again virgins This is going to be interesting!!! As of right now the only way he will go for the surgery is if I can find someone who will do it while he is asleep - it is an awake procedure here so I doubt that is going to work AT ALL. Hopefully he will calm down and be ok soon. This is the THIRD time he has backed out or postponed. The other times were ok because I was still on the fence about having more kids but I although I would LOVE to have another baby (yes I know I have a newborn but I could always have another ) it really, really is time. My heart says we could have ten more - my head knows my body just can't.