Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-12-2017, 12:16 PM   #41
Elchorrito
Registered Users
seller

Re: December 11 Chatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen_batten View Post
Oh fun! We have been married 12.5 years. I met him when I was like eleven but we didn't start dating until I was 18. We got married when I was 19.
Probably ok they you weren't in a relationship since the day you met I thought dh was a little odd the day we met. He seemed kinda like a weirdo. Turns out I really love weirdos.

This baby I'm watching this week, she's wearing my nb stash and I can hardly handle it. I want to change her diaper like every 20 min just to see how cute the next one will be on her I'm thinking there might be a psych problem with me. I'm more into changing her diaper than snuggling with her, although that is pretty sweet too. My ovaries keep kicking me.

Advertisement

Elchorrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 12:17 PM   #42
MamaLlama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
Our tree was nicely decorated and over the weeks it slowly became only decorated on the top half since C kept taking off the ornaments so we kept moving them up lol.
Been there! We did this with our bookshelves when my first was a baby. We were preparing to move later in the year so whenever he got big enough to reach a shelf and start pulling books off we would pack that one.

Quote:
One good thing did come from C ruining our tree, since we declared that we are over it and I put all the leftover ornaments away we are going to donate the tree to a family in need at DHs work. It has lots of life left and there's not reason to throw it away if another family can use it for their Christmas.
How kind of you! I love this idea.
Old 12-12-2017, 03:50 PM   #43
gheera47
Registered Users

Quote:
Well Christmas is over in my house considering C just pulled the Christmas tree over and shattered all the ornaments.
Oh no! I am so sorry!

That happen to my sister in-law last year, except the cats did it.

My oldest pulled the tree over when he was 3-5. He was trying to help me take the ornaments off. Luckily there weren't many ornaments left on it. The tree star however broke. My mom bought it the year I was born, so it's very special to me. It's made of brass, so DH has "fixed" it every few years since then while we try to find anything that comes close to this star.

PS. I've noticed that there are not alot of pictures posted around here.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
gheera47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:58 PM   #44
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

I find DS one of the most annoying places to post pictures. I like to share, but I typically take pictures with camera, then I have to upload them to flickr which I don't typically do, and then get the code to stick here and I'm often too lazy. Also I cannot share pictures of two of my kids just yet, so that's annoying.
jen_batten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 04:11 PM   #45
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sometimes I want to share but I'm not a big fan of pictures of my kids on the internet. And anything else, like Jen said, it's just too annoying to try to get a picture posted here.
kmrotski is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 04:54 PM   #46
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

I don't have a problem posting pictures with the Tapatalk app, but I am irrationally (I hope it's irrational) afraid that posting pictures of my children will lead to them being abducted.
MamaChirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 05:23 PM   #47
gheera47
Registered Users

I finally just switched to the Tapatalk app. I had too many problem with the DS app.

I was just wondering if I was being weird posting pics.

I understand the fear in regards to posting pics of your kids.

DS1 doesn't want pics of himself posted, which is too bad, but understandable. However, I have some awesome pictures of him wearing a Union Army uniform. Him and his dad have been doing Civil War reenactment. He looks great! Especially before he cut his hair short, it was shoulder length, he looked the part perfectly.

Old 12-12-2017, 05:44 PM   #48
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaChirpy View Post
I don't have a problem posting pictures with the Tapatalk app, but I am irrationally (I hope it's irrational) afraid that posting pictures of my children will lead to them being abducted.
No I totally get it. I don't like posting because I'm afraid of pedophiles. You never know who's looking at them on the other side of the computer. Gives me the creeps.
kmrotski is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 06:03 PM   #49
Elchorrito
Registered Users
seller

Ewww.

I don't have problems with the DS app, but I can only figure out how to upload 1 pic per post and it always goes to the bottom of the post. Not that I upload that many pics...
Elchorrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 09:23 PM   #50
gheera47
Registered Users

DH presented me with an early Xmas gift... He wrapped it and everything. He insisted I open it early. Said I could probably use it now. A diaper sprayer! Yeah!