Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-24-2018, 01:59 PM   #1
DreamInGreen
Registered Users
seller

Black Friday 2018

Did you restash or stock up? What sales have you found this year?

Advertisement

Old 11-24-2018, 04:44 PM   #2
Elchorrito
Registered Users
seller

Re: Black Friday 2018

I have some Geffen doublers in my cart at My Sweet Pickles, but I'm waiting for Monday be ause I'd rather have the double points than the silicon straw.

I want another disana soaker, but didn't see any great deals on them. Amazon is much cheaper than GMD, even with the sale, but I'd rather support GMD, plus Amazon has limited colors, not that I really care much about color, so...I guess I'll just skip that for now.

I'm also going to check out Nature's Fabrics tomorrow or Monday to see if their interlock is discounted much. I missed the wool day of their sale because I didn't know they started BF sales last Sunday.
Elchorrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 08:01 PM   #3
mykidsaremyheart
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elchorrito View Post
I have some Geffen doublers in my cart at My Sweet Pickles, but I'm waiting for Monday be ause I'd rather have the double points than the silicon straw.

I want another disana soaker, but didn't see any great deals on them. Amazon is much cheaper than GMD, even with the sale, but I'd rather support GMD, plus Amazon has limited colors, not that I really care much about color, so...I guess I'll just skip that for now.

I'm also going to check out Nature's Fabrics tomorrow or Monday to see if their interlock is discounted much. I missed the wool day of their sale because I didn't know they started BF sales last Sunday.

littlespruceorganics has Disana soakers on sale.

Iím pretty much done buying diapers. I sure do miss it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-24-2018, 08:09 PM   #4
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I didnt even look at diaper deals. Felt weird but I truly dont need anything. I guess I should of looked into some night trainers or something of that nature.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 08:24 PM   #5
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
I didnt even look at diaper deals. Felt weird but I truly dont need anything. I guess I should of looked into some night trainers or something of that nature.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
This was me. I didn't even look! Addilyn has trainers that are working for night, I'm not messing with it for the boys at night right now. Baby is set....so....I would be spending money for no reason. I did buy lots of other stuff though!
jen_batten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 10:49 PM   #6
DreamInGreen
Registered Users
seller

I peaked around not that I needed anything. I miss the conversation and the discussions on what to buy and what seems better/why. This has been such a lovely part of my mama experience, lol. Yes I can say I enjoyed diapering my babies!
Old 11-26-2018, 09:59 PM   #7
Elchorrito
Registered Users
seller

I don't feel like the deals were anything that great this year, or else I missed them. When I was first getting started, it seemed like diaper companies had awesome black Friday deals and I got most of my stash for really good prices either then or on Earth day. And one year cotton babies had flips in holiday colors for really cheap (I forget how cheap but I want to say like $7.50 or so?). Did cotton babies even have a sale this year? All I saw was a seconds sale. Maybe I just didn't see great deals because I don't really need anything either.

I did order the Geffen doublers, then. I already had a couple, but ordered a couple more. I skipped disana, and nature's fabrics didn't ha e that great of a wool sale.
Elchorrito is offline   Reply With Quote