Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-01-2013, 06:45 PM   #11
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Carrie, that is so super sweet!! I love when those moments happen. I just lock them away for moments when I want to pull my hair out.

Vanessa, so jealous of your open windows. I opened mine the other day and got an awful reminder of why I can't...allergies kicked in full gear!! They were shut and the AC turned on . I love the fresh air but its not very nice to me.

Harpers in the tub, boys are at awanas. I'm tired and ready for bed already. Been enjoying the sunshine and now the rain is returning for four days. So sad. Seeing a new psychologist tomorrow for Dominic, and hour away. Making a day of it since he has to miss school. Hoping to get the boys cleats, a trip to target to use their gift cards from Easter and McDonald's for lunch (his request, though their play area does rock...).

Advertisement

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:52 AM   #12
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 11- May Chatter!

I am done too. For me it is age and well we just bought a 3 br house lol! Large rooms but I am not putting 3 to a room and do not want to move anytime soon.

For those that are done did you do something permanent for bc or what do you do? I may still get tubes tied but do not want it to affect nursing in anyway so may wait until completely done which is over a yr. and although nursing prevented pregnancy for me in the past I know it won't this time lol! Not Murphy's law bc any baby is a blessing but you kwim.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:52 AM   #13
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am done too. For me it is age and well we just bought a 3 br house lol! Large rooms but I am not putting 3 to a room and do not want to move anytime soon.

For those that are done did you do something permanent for bc or what do you do? I may still get tubes tied but do not want it to affect nursing in anyway so may wait until completely done which is over a yr. and although nursing prevented pregnancy for me in the past I know it won't this time lol! Not Murphy's law bc any baby is a blessing but you kwim.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:29 AM   #14
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Chris had a vasectomy when Harper was 3 months old. It was really the only thing for us. Hormonal bc doesn't agree with me and I was not a candidate for an iud, nor do I agree with that method of prevention, personal conviction. I get pregnant if dh winks at me so permanent was the only way to be sure.

Well today is sure not going the way I planned. I was up with Caleb until 3 AM, while he threw up with an upset stomach. Chris ended up staying home from work take care of him and I'm driving down in the rain to the doctors. Were also waiting on a call to find out if Chris's knee is reinjured. If so, that means another knee surgery.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:00 AM   #15
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Britt- sorry for the rough night. Hope today goes better. And fx that Chris doesn't need another surgery!! I've been lucky so far this yr with allergies. Normally I'm the same though.

Alison- I am planning on having tubes done right after baby is born this time. Age is my main factor. We could probably do NFP and be fine, but dh wants to be sure! lol

Finally got my hair trimmed this morning! It's been way too long since I'd been in. Now I'v got an hour to get stuff done around the house before picking the kids up. Cold and rainy with a good chance of snow tonight. ugh. hate this!! And I have no pants that fit right now. Looks like it's Jammie pants time! lol
Old 05-02-2013, 10:04 AM   #16
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I was thinking about tubes tied after birth but dh was against it and he will not get a v. I told him be ready for another baby and I told him if I get preggers again it will be twins. I do not want hormonal bc either ugh!!!!

I will figure it out it will probably be a tubal in a yr and possibly the pill. I am not a fan of placing anything inside me for prevention.

Britt sorry about the tough night.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:06 AM   #17
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ray had a v and had months of pain. Even though it has mostly gone away, I can't recommend it. ;( Poor guy. I don't think there is any option that does not have repercussions. Good luck with your choice Mama.
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:18 PM   #18
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sorry for the rough night Britt, hope it got better.

I'm not a fan of anything hormonal, and I am scared if any procedures. Scott was supposed to get a vasectomy forever ago, but changed his mind. For now, it's condoms which I hate.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:49 PM   #19
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Such a sweet picture!

I'm ready for life to calm down a bit. We've all been sooo sick... even 2 weeks later I still have a pretty bad cold but from where I was I'm not complaining. Luke got a concussion on top of all the sinus and pinkeye sickness.

It snowed a foot today. Yay May. I'm ready to jump in front of the snowplow.

I went on vacation with the girls last week, even though sick. It went well. It would have been nice to be well, obviously, but I'd planned it for like 4 months so I didn't want to cancel.

I'm hoping to have a calm weekend this weekend. Sat's National Scrapbooking day so I plan on doing that and hopefully winning some prizes. 2 years ago I won a big package worth $150 which was pretty cool!
Old 05-04-2013, 12:39 PM   #20
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just put Peyton's toddler bed together. She may not be in it for awhile but I wanted to get the room set. She loves it! The crib will be harpers in 6 months. Dresser crib bed all pottery barn catilina in white. Cost to me $0. See sometimes it pays off having a shopaholic mil with a twin sister! Oh wait I lie I think we bought the dresser lol

Last edited by dagmomma; 05-04-2013 at 12:40 PM.