Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-26-2009, 03:24 PM   #11
NavyMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Bun in the oven talk Sept 26, 2009

I slept awful last night. I didn't fall asleep until after 2am, and tossed and turned. Thankfully DH is home so he tended to DD until coffee was made and I was functional. It's so funny because I think I've only had one cup of coffee since I got pregnant, but this morning I couldn't move without it. However; since my coffee is about half milk, and I only drink about half a cup it's more about the routine then anything that wakes me up.

I've still been feeling pretty good. We went to a birthday party for one of DDs friends and had a great time. I loved that ALL the babies there (there were three) were all cloth diapered. One in g-diapers, one in bum genius, and DD in GroBaby. The other mom was also pregnant and their DD was only 9 months. I don't know how far along she was but I would guess 4-5 months. She looked great too!

to all of you who are having morning sickness hit with a vengeance. I seem to be doing okay as long as I force myself to eat something small from time to time. If not I start to feel nauseous. Hope everyone has a good afternoon!

Advertisement

Old 09-26-2009, 04:48 PM   #12
cormama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm feeling okay....tired and my belly is very sore...not crampy, but like I did a million crunches!
Old 09-26-2009, 06:25 PM   #13
stori
Registered Users
seller

Well sloppy joes will never be the same after last night.... and I will leave it at that lol

This morning I wanted to throw up so bad but it just wouldnt come up ya know? Nasty.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:39 PM   #14
aerobebe1421
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by stori View Post
Well sloppy joes will never be the same after last night.... and I will leave it at that lol

This morning I wanted to throw up so bad but it just wouldnt come up ya know? Nasty.
I hear ya! I don't plan on touching spaghetti for a looooooong time after last night's (err...early this morning) mad dash for the porcelain throne.

This too shall pass, this too shall pass.....or at least that's what I keep telling myself!
expecting someone new 11.14
aerobebe1421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 08:11 PM   #15
wobitnobby
Registered Users

...went...on...enormous...hike...carried...29lb... .toddler....very....tired...now...

okay, so it was just a couple-three miles, but there was some elevation and pretty views, and my heart was certainly going and I feel it in my legs already. Shower and bed!
full time student, crunchy wife to my woodsy man, and mom to Anja Rose born at home 12/26/07 cautiously expecting #2 in early May 2010 while nursing my toddler 100% CD in prefolds, flats, and my own handknit wool
wobitnobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:31 PM   #16
ashtonsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

mmmm i just had some olives and chocolate milk!
Old 09-26-2009, 10:28 PM   #17
katesmash
Registered Users
seller

I had one heck of a day today.... I wasn't up and moving early enough, and left my house too late to get to the info session about Hypnobirthing so I'll have to wait until she does another info session..

and THEN I went wedding dress shopping with my friend. I'm going to be one of her bridesmaids for her wedding in August 2010. It was a little frustrating today... it was her, her mom, and her other bridesmaid (maid of honor lives out of town and couldn't make it)... and between the other bridesmaid and the mom, it was just... AARRRGH! But we think we found her dress! It's kind of between 2 of them. *sigh* but it kind of reminded me like a slap in the face that HEY i'm not even engaged yet!

My hormones and emotions are so completely out of whack right now... I came home and little things set me off, and i ended up crying so bad that I wouldn't let Bryce let go of me, and even Keira was asking if I was ok (and then pretended to cry herself )

ETA - after reading the other posts... I'm SOOO happy that I have yet to puke anything up. I remember being pregnant with Keira and throwing up McDonalds... I was off of fast food from that day on, through most of the pregnancy. Oh ya.. and after one day a few years ago, I REFUSE to eat mushrooms on pizza anymore.

Last edited by katesmash; 09-26-2009 at 10:29 PM.
katesmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:34 PM   #18
Merrilee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had a great day. During Baxter's first nap we drove down to my grandparents house and went out to lunch with them and my mom and step dad. Then went to the outlet mall, where I scored a few super cute things with the cash my mom gave me "to buy Baxter something cute" with, LOL! We have family pics at the end of October, and I got the cutest sweater from Children's Place that will be perfect!

Then I came home, and ladies, don't be jealous...

My husband had cleaned the whole house, done laundry, cleaned up a mess outside, and done the dishes. I walk in the door, and he volunteers to take Baxter to the park so I can have some me time. His explanation? "I know it stresses you out when the house is a mess, and I know you haven't been feeling well, so I wanted to do something nice" ::melt my heart:: He then took Baxter to the park for an hour and a half, and texted that he would bring me dinner, and that he was thinking pizza. Perfect! So he got home, and we ate, then he cleaned up Baxter from dinner. I then gave Bax a haircut, then DH gave him a bath and got him ready for bed while I cleaned up. After Bax was in bed, I was able to get a ton of sewing done, and now Im' off to bed!
Old 09-27-2009, 09:16 AM   #19
ashtonsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Merrilee, too late im jealous! I have been on my own for the last 2 weeks since dh has been trying to get the body work on my car done! I could use a day like that!!! lucky you!!!