Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-27-2009, 08:57 PM   #1
C-MaeMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
STRESSED OUT!

So ever since I found out I was pg I have had terrible anxiety and seem stressed to the max by the end of the day.

I was laid off, a week ago. My employer did not know I was pg, which I feel bit me in the @ss. He said it was due to work shortage and make a short speel about not lifting...my consisted of lifting heavy items 50-75lbs daily, which I did what I had to. I was going to tell them after my 6 wk appt tommorrow but...
So now I have no job, I had only been working for 6 mos. which means my EI is limited and my MAt pay will be near NIL.
I am concerned about GD since I had it with my previous pg, it was mild. But I worry this time will be severe. Everything seems to ride on my nerves, I wake up at night to use the washroom and can't always fall asleep as I can feel my heart just pounding. My dd loves daycare and the kids love her. I love her too of course but I just think I can't keep her busy enough. I know being at home is new to us again and we will adjust. It just seems like ALOT.

Advertisement

Old 09-27-2009, 08:59 PM   #2
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

Re: STRESSED OUT!

Just take it one day at a time mama.. You will make it even though it seems impossible right now.
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote