Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-29-2009, 12:06 PM   #11
katesmash
Registered Users
seller

Re: I'm not fat, I'm pregnant!! - chatter September 29, 2009

wow liz that's one dark line! Yes Jen, you have seen one that dark remember my BFF crzydrgn85 when she had to be coerced into actually taking a test??? we all got the lines mixed up because it was soooo dark that it stole the dye from the control line pretty much looked exactly like Liz's lines there (hers was about 5 1/2 weeks as well too!)

I took a IC test the other day for fun... now I wanna POAS with one of my remaining FRER's just to see how dark a line I can get at 9 weeks

Advertisement

Old 09-29-2009, 01:16 PM   #12
mbreen616
Registered Users

My Mood:

Sorry you ladies are so cold. It is beautiful out here which was nice since I walk/jog five miles a day with my dog while the kiddos are at school.

It is sunny and 70!! My favorite time of year here!

I am definitely looking chubby in the tummy today and I think look pregnnat, but I could just look fat to strangers.

I don't think I need to poas anymore since I saw the baby and my blood levels are getting checked weekly..ugh!

At least I am having weekly u/s's too at least for the first trimester and the bi-weekly til full term!
Old 09-29-2009, 01:34 PM   #13
stori
Registered Users
seller

Liz I thought I was the only one that took test they found..lol I did that sunday. Of course my husband said "arent you pretty sure you are already preggers" Umm yes but I dont like to just have test laying around! And it was so dark the control line barely shows up! I think I still have it upstairs.

Nothing much going on today. Been nausous (or however you spell that) all day everyday since sat. So that is atleast a postive in my book. Counting down to my ultrasound on the 16th so I can spell the beans to the family! I almost told my mom yesterday but stopped myself.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:50 PM   #14
katesmash
Registered Users
seller

Stori, I'm counting down as well.. darn you, your ultrasound is just earlier than mine.. I have to wait til the 19th Although I've already told everyone, it'll be nice to have "proof" and comforting to see a baby thriving in there.

My BFF goes in for her ultrasound on Oct 8th, AND she hasn't really had the nausea and gagging (except when she brushes her teeth). She's due 2 weeks before me... so it's TOO easy to compare pregnancies (even though we know that every pregnancy is different)

Last edited by katesmash; 09-29-2009 at 02:12 PM.
katesmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:55 PM   #15
juliemom2faith
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

that is a dark line I dont have any tests around or i would pee on one *lol* It is getting to be dinner time and nothing in my house sounds appealing...i need to think of something quick ...I want macdonalds but its a long walk up there.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:08 PM   #16
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

Dawn: Here's the link to the Gap jeans I bought (from yesterday's thread)

Hi Ladies!

Just got off work.. now I'm going to start cleaning and then I'm heading to wally world to buy some things. I had a moment today.. I walked in & my boss said that she had my last paycheck that I didn't pick up. I thought we had just gotten paid this past thursday (9/24) but it was from 9/17! So that means I get paid THIS week, too! I feel like a dummy... that was $500 I could've had last week!
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:11 PM   #17
katesmash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyKeller0107 View Post
Dawn: Here's the link to the Gap jeans I bought (from yesterday's thread)

Hi Ladies!

Just got off work.. now I'm going to start cleaning and then I'm heading to wally world to buy some things. I had a moment today.. I walked in & my boss said that she had my last paycheck that I didn't pick up. I thought we had just gotten paid this past thursday (9/24) but it was from 9/17! So that means I get paid THIS week, too! I feel like a dummy... that was $500 I could've had last week!
What a nice surprise! I wish I could "forget" to get my paycheck and not notice, but we need all the money we get right now, and my cheques are direct deposit anyway so I can't forget to pick up a cheque

Speaking of, ooo I just realized that since it's almost October I've got another couple hundred dollars coming to me! Canadian mamas, don't you just LOVE getting the gst credit. I always forget about it and then it's sooo nice to have that extra funds.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:13 PM   #18
talithakoum219
Registered Users
seller

MUST....GO....CLEAN!!! This place is a disaster. I haven't done hardly anything since I got my BFP. I keep letting myself get distracted by lazy pursuits (shopping for bitty fluff, making baby registries, general online shopping) and then later I'm tired and don't want to move. I stay at home with one child...I have no excuse for this mess!
Old 09-29-2009, 02:30 PM   #19
katesmash
Registered Users
seller

My place needs work too, but I work full time and DH just got back to work. I lot of major things that should be done once in a while haven't been done like... in a LONG time, it's almost embarassing to think about. (like washing down the walls and cupboards... heck mopping the kitchen hasn't even been done in a while but i blame dh because that's supposed to be HIS job....) and then all the little things like dusting.. well we have too much clutter to keep dusting around.

My bff said she's going to come over this weekend and we're going to try to get my apartment cleaner.. we're both "nesting" right now so it's a good time. I'll send DH out with the kid and get them out of the house.

ETA - is it bad that I've actually considered hiring a one-time maid service to come in and get my house clean, so that i can start from a clean slate?
Old 09-29-2009, 02:35 PM   #20
Judesmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I was a cleaning machine yesterday and now the house looks great, but today I am so tired and am being very lazy!

Love that dark line Liz, too cool!

It's cold here too but I'm looking forward to no more bugs for awhile lol