Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-29-2009, 05:05 PM   #21
ashtonsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I'm not fat, I'm pregnant!! - chatter September 29, 2009

its chilly here today to with off and on downpours. I feel tired again but still not feeling sick often. i shouldnt complain! I go to my midwife consult appointment tommorow afternoon to find out if they are going to accept me. I hope so!

Nice test!! a healthy dark line!

i just want to see the baby and know that its ok so i can start enjoying this time! here they dont usually do U/s until 18 weeks here but hopefully because of my past exerience they will do one early. when do you normally hear the heart beat on doppler?

Advertisement

Old 09-29-2009, 06:23 PM   #22
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyKeller0107 View Post
Dawn: Here's the link to the Gap jeans I bought (from yesterday's thread)
cute, i think i saw those when i was at the actual gap maternity store in atlanta...and let me tell you what, it's totally worth it to find out if there is one near you, b/c i got this pair: semi demi panel trouser jeans (dark wash)..on a mac and don't know how to copy/paste..no right click ughh...anywho...on the website they are 59.99 but i only paid 29.99 for them in the store, exact same pair. and the ribbed tank tops, were only 3.97 ...so i got 4 lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonsmom View Post
when do you normally hear the heart beat on doppler?
as early as 8 or 9 weeks on thinner women, 12-13 weeks on fluffier ladies.

So we're in VA now, after a 10 hour drive yesterday up from Atlanta. My husband got here today, and tells me he left the prescription dog food in Atlanta so i had to go out and get new stuff, which is diff. b/c it's prescription and you have to get it from a vet and they didn't have the same stuff...big pain in my butt..

Doing ok, just tired tired tired, and been super bleh feeling and nauseus. i swear there must be twins in there b/c i never had an ounce of morning sickness with dd or ds.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:35 PM   #23
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

Tina, you're not too far away now! All the Gap stores I've seen around here don't have Maternity (even the outlet! BOO!) I might take DH for a trip down to Atlanta soon..
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:12 PM   #24
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Tina, you're not too far away now! All the Gap stores I've seen around here don't have Maternity (even the outlet! BOO!) I might take DH for a trip down to Atlanta soon..
i know! If we had gone I- 30 we would have been coming through Tenn. (and have a friend in Nashville to stay with even) but had to go south to see dh's family...which was nice but semi annoying when i just wanted the never ending trip to be over with. I had never seen a Gap Maternity so when i saw it on the mall directory, i headed straight for it lol! It was niec being able to try stuff on, i typically wear a 10/12 (5'9, 145lbs) but in their maternity i could wear an 8 and it look nice, the 10's are a little big but that's what i got anyways b/c i just know my butt will grow lol!..oh and those pants i bought, are LOOOOOONG! Like, i will need to wear heals or boots with them.

Last edited by tygr2410; 09-29-2009 at 07:14 PM.
tygr2410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:46 PM   #25
Gardyloo
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by katesmash View Post
Stori, I'm counting down as well.. darn you, your ultrasound is just earlier than mine.. I have to wait til the 19th Although I've already told everyone, it'll be nice to have "proof" and comforting to see a baby thriving in there.

My BFF goes in for her ultrasound on Oct 8th, AND she hasn't really had the nausea and gagging (except when she brushes her teeth). She's due 2 weeks before me... so it's TOO easy to compare pregnancies (even though we know that every pregnancy is different)
I have my ultrasound on the 19th, too. I need to go add that to the appointments thread! I get the brushing teeth gag, too. I totally forgot about that little fun thing from my first pregnancy. I tend to walk around and do other things while I brush. It always ends badly

Quote:
Dawn: Here's the link to the Gap jeans I bought (from yesterday's thread)
Those are cute! Hmm...I guess I could use just one more pair of jeans, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by katesmash View Post
ETA - is it bad that I've actually considered hiring a one-time maid service to come in and get my house clean, so that i can start from a clean slate?
No! I SO want to do that too. Especially when I think about having to clean the bathroom. My least favorite housework job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygr2410 View Post
i know! If we had gone I- 30 we would have been coming through Tenn. (and have a friend in Nashville to stay with even) but had to go south to see dh's family...which was nice but semi annoying when i just wanted the never ending trip to be over with. I had never seen a Gap Maternity so when i saw it on the mall directory, i headed straight for it lol! It was niec being able to try stuff on, i typically wear a 10/12 (5'9, 145lbs) but in their maternity i could wear an 8 and it look nice, the 10's are a little big but that's what i got anyways b/c i just know my butt will grow lol!..oh and those pants i bought, are LOOOOOONG! Like, i will need to wear heals or boots with them.
I'm so jealous. I wonder if there's a Gap Maternity anywhere near me. I'm going to look it up.