Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-30-2013, 02:16 PM   #21
Miss squish
Registered Users
seller

Re: Outgrowing the rise of all our diapers - help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foggierbard9 View Post
My 8 month old has had plumbers crack in red workhorse since she was 6 months old, but we still can cross over the snaps. She swims in a snapless brown workhouse though. We are working on figuring out fitteds for her currently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadmare View Post
Give it another month, and it'll fix itself, lol. I got a few Sandys during the "in between" stage. But tbh she grew so fast, it didn't last long
Idk why sandys are so short on ds? somehow they slide down in front and barely cover his peep. I thinking we may just accept the rare time it happens that the WH are too short up the back until he fits the brown.

But my oh my the cute fitteds I am having a hard time resisting lol. I think we are going to split some WH and some fancier ones to make up what we need.

I have to say for the simplex SO has loved loved loved them and I like the fit but I am not thrilled with the way the elastics have loosened over only 6 months. Some are worse than others and none are leaking but I imagine they wouldn't last more than a year. I'm not doing anything weird to them either. That and the stay dry of the OS has steered us away (I know you can just not stuff the tongue in but not what we are looking for)

And since SO is a weekend diaper changing master his request for side snapping AIO will be granted. He says his fat hands make it too tricky to wrangle a wiggling baby and count all the snaps across the front at the same time

Not sure I like the look of nanas bottoms with the wide tabs. Looks like oh Katy pockets to me, we got one as a freebie and the wide tabs were awful.

Looking at RSD and OS little boppers now.....

Advertisement

Old 01-30-2013, 05:11 PM   #22
RockinLou
Registered Users
seller

Re: Outgrowing the rise of all our diapers - help!

I agree with all the GroVia recommendations, my daughter was long and lean and they were a great fit on her! so soft too...
and you are not alone on sandys, I got that weird drooping down in the front on DS too, he was around that size in the late summer and I couldn't stand them, so I ordered a size L and it was GIGANTIC on him. I should try another one, now he's so much bigger, but I'm hoping to PL soon rather than keep buying diapers!
RockinLou is offline   Reply With Quote