Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-29-2012, 06:17 PM   #31
eljube112
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Turkey Babies 2012 weekly chat 2/27-3/4

anyone interested in a "to-do/to buy" thread? It might be nice to have one place (stickied maybe?) to keep track of lists etc as we get closer to november. Plus, if I get to read all of your lists, it'll help remind me of things I've forgotten

Advertisement

eljube112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:17 PM   #32
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colleen+1 View Post
Got my first appt. Scheduled! One plus of fertility treatments It is in 2 weeks, I get to see the dr, and have an u/s.
WOO HOO! Can't wait to see how many you are baking in there!! How exciting!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovinmama3 View Post
I am joining you ladies. I just found out I'm expected and based on my dates due 11/2. I've had two c-sections so will have another at the very end of October. I have two young boys - one is 26mo and my baby is almost 6mo! Yes, you are seeing that right - I will have 3 kids, 2yo and younger when this one gets here, and probably all 3 in diapers for a bit too!

Lovinmama3
Katie
November 2
You can do it Mama! I agree with Elaine, by the time this baby is born, the 'baby' will be 15 months and your oldest well over 2...That will help! Welcome and Congratulations by the way!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljube112 View Post
anyone interested in a "to-do/to buy" thread? It might be nice to have one place (stickied maybe?) to keep track of lists etc as we get closer to november. Plus, if I get to read all of your lists, it'll help remind me of things I've forgotten
I think that would be wonderful!! I think I have most everything, but it would be nice to see everyone's ideas and lists to make sure we have what we need...we got rid of some baby stuff with our move we just did.

AFM: Had my 2nd draw today...all they said was it doubled and was over 400...so to my dismay they said no more blood draws and scheduled my u/s for March 15th. MS is really starting to kick in, and I started my progesterone...soo feeling positive!
Old 02-29-2012, 08:44 PM   #33
itsajoi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljube112
Sounds good to me! Ill probably wait a few months to do anything just because I'm so nervous about m/c, so it'll be good for me when I have to catch back up to have others lists
Old 02-29-2012, 09:16 PM   #34
luckymomma84
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Luckymomma84 Brittany
Due November 4th
Can't write in red sorry
luckymomma84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:25 PM   #35
itsajoi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Still feeling crampy. is that normal for anyone? I didn't feel this way with ds and of course that's my only comparison. On the other hand I feel much more nauseous than I did the first time around at this early point. I'm hoping that means goods things?
Old 02-29-2012, 11:41 PM   #36
Sabra
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajoi View Post
Still feeling crampy. is that normal for anyone? I didn't feel this way with ds and of course that's my only comparison. On the other hand I feel much more nauseous than I did the first time around at this early point. I'm hoping that means goods things?
I'm pretty crampy. I was last time as well. It is unnerving, but cramping is actually a pretty common pregnancy symptom. I think it's your uterus stretching ahead of a workout or something.

Oh, Elaine, I am still nursing Marie. It's okay so far, but things are already getting more sensitive. I know from experience that, for me, it will eventually be incredibly painful. It's like having little needles stabbed into my nipple. I don't typically lose my milk totally, but it does go down pretty quick, IIRC.
Sabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:50 AM   #37
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:

Double post, sorry!

Last edited by armywife70; 03-01-2012 at 05:52 AM.
armywife70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:51 AM   #38
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
I have noticed that the more babies I have, the more crampy I am in the beginning...and how hard the braxten hicks are in the 3rd trimester! So don't fret Mama, it's normal....freaks a person out that's for sure, as it still does me especially after miscarriage...but it is normal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckymomma84 View Post
Luckymomma84 Brittany
Due November 4th
Can't write in red sorry
Welcome and CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Old 03-01-2012, 07:36 AM   #39
eljube112
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Sounds good to me! Ill probably wait a few months to do anything just because I'm so nervous about m/c, so it'll be good for me when I have to catch back up to have others lists
praying for a sticky bean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckymomma84 View Post
Luckymomma84 Brittany
Due November 4th
Can't write in red sorry
I won't lynch you for not writing in red, I promise.
Nov 4th is a popular due date!

Quote:
I'm still pretty crampy. It went away for 3 or 4 days, but it's back now. Even worse than the cramping though is the round ligament pain. ALREADY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabra View Post
I'm pretty crampy. I was last time as well. It is unnerving, but cramping is actually a pretty common pregnancy symptom. I think it's your uterus stretching ahead of a workout or something.

Oh, Elaine, I am still nursing Marie. It's okay so far, but things are already getting more sensitive. I know from experience that, for me, it will eventually be incredibly painful. It's like having little needles stabbed into my nipple. I don't typically lose my milk totally, but it does go down pretty quick, IIRC.
Oh my gosh! Sabra that's exactly what it feels like!! although she slept most of her night last night, she was only up at 5ish and nursing was ok at that point. she's been ripping at my shirt all morning though.

eljube112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:08 AM   #40
itsajoi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Shew! Feeling so much better after what you all have said! Thank you