Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2012, 03:18 PM   #31
molly2419's Avatar
molly2419
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 2,745
Here is a pic on my DS of the snap version I'm liking the aplix better. The snaps aren't as easy to get a good for with.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3533784029.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	120913  

Advertisement

__________________
Nicole~Wife to Sal
SAHM to Lauren (3-27-06), Dylan (2-21-08) and Jacob (12-8-2010)
molly2419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:35 PM   #32
ServingHim's Avatar
ServingHim
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,102
Re: *action shots added!* Got some TotsBots Easyfits today - WOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by molly2419 View Post
Here is a pic on my DS of the snap version I'm liking the aplix better. The snaps aren't as easy to get a good for with.
I bit the bullet and bought a snap in the Jubilee print. We'll see.
__________________
Kimberly, Blessed to be Carl's wife!
Mama to 6 sweet blessings!
ServingHim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:00 PM   #33
molly2419's Avatar
molly2419
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 2,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by ServingHim

I bit the bullet and bought a snap in the Jubilee print. We'll see.
Snaps are good too, don't get me wrong. I'll be keeping mine with snaps I unsnapped the rise completely and I think I got a better fit. I'm trying to get an action shot but it's like impossible to get him to be still lol
__________________
Nicole~Wife to Sal
SAHM to Lauren (3-27-06), Dylan (2-21-08) and Jacob (12-8-2010)
molly2419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:31 PM   #34
ServingHim's Avatar
ServingHim
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,102
Re: *action shots added!* Got some TotsBots Easyfits today - WOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by molly2419 View Post
Snaps are good too, don't get me wrong. I'll be keeping mine with snaps I unsnapped the rise completely and I think I got a better fit. I'm trying to get an action shot but it's like impossible to get him to be still lol
I had to bribe my son with a movie to get the action shots, his name is Jacob too, by the way.

I'm glad to hear that you still like the snaps. I think I may like them better on my youngest.
__________________
Kimberly, Blessed to be Carl's wife!
Mama to 6 sweet blessings!

Last edited by ServingHim; 09-27-2012 at 05:33 PM.
ServingHim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:34 PM   #35
molly2419's Avatar
molly2419
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 2,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by ServingHim

I had to bribe my son with a movie to get the action shots, his name is Jacob too, by the way.

I'm glad to hear that you still like the snaps. I think I may like them better on my youngest.
Ha! I bribed my Jacob with fruit snacks the first time.
__________________
Nicole~Wife to Sal
SAHM to Lauren (3-27-06), Dylan (2-21-08) and Jacob (12-8-2010)
molly2419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:39 PM   #36
me_just_me's Avatar
me_just_me
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In my happy place!
Posts: 7,596
My Mood:
Re: Got some TotsBots Easyfits today - WOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschillo View Post
we still have some in stock...
I looked the other day at your site and you only have brown and purple. Don't really want brown but even if I ordered them both, they wouldn't qualify for free shipping!
__________________
SAHM to DD ('07) DS ('09) and DD2 ('12)
me_just_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:00 PM   #37
eschillo's Avatar
eschillo
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sagamore Hills, Ohio
Posts: 845
Re: Got some TotsBots Easyfits today - WOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_just_me View Post
I looked the other day at your site and you only have brown and purple. Don't really want brown but even if I ordered them both, they wouldn't qualify for free shipping!
sorry mama! Someone else must have seen my post because I sold the majority of my tots bots aplix sold late last night..I had a few jubilee and pomegranate left.

I do have a large shipment coming next week though! I'll post on my FB page when I get them in, so if you want head over to our FB page and like us, I'm on there way more than I am DS...
__________________
Erin Schillo~Owner/Operator/WAHM
shop.diaperparties.com
Use code DSmama for 5% off your purchase of $30 or more!
eschillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:53 PM   #38
eschillo's Avatar
eschillo
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sagamore Hills, Ohio
Posts: 845
Re: *action shots added!* Got some TotsBots Easyfits today - WOW!

just got a large shipment of aplix prints! go grab them, they won't last too long
__________________
Erin Schillo~Owner/Operator/WAHM
shop.diaperparties.com
Use code DSmama for 5% off your purchase of $30 or more!
eschillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:56 AM   #39
madmollyann's Avatar
madmollyann
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: VT
Posts: 558
Re: *action shots added!* Got some TotsBots Easyfits today - WOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmollyann View Post
And the verdict on overnight....
We'll have to try again. She pooped at 3am, after 6 hours in the diaper. When I changed her the diaper had a ton of pee- totally soaked inside, weighed about a ton, but no leaking or wicking at all. We'll try again tomorrow.

FYI: she's 7 weeks old and 11+ lbs. I'm not sure if she's a heavy wetter. She normally soaks her sbish snapless multi with a doubler. Every inch of the diaper is wet.
After a few other failures (being away for the weekend and not wanting to experiment, having DH put her to bed without knowing I wanted to experiment, etc.), we finally got to try to the new Tots Bots overnight. And they were great! She was in them from 9pm-8:15am. The diaper was very heavy (especially because she pooped right before she got up), but no leaks AT ALL. I'm sure there are heavier wetters out there, but I was pleasantly surprised that the Tots Bots held up on its own, no doubler, no midnight changing. Woohoo!
madmollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:29 AM   #40
ServingHim's Avatar
ServingHim
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,102
Re: *action shots added!* Got some TotsBots Easyfits today - WOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmollyann View Post
After a few other failures (being away for the weekend and not wanting to experiment, having DH put her to bed without knowing I wanted to experiment, etc.), we finally got to try to the new Tots Bots overnight. And they were great! She was in them from 9pm-8:15am. The diaper was very heavy (especially because she pooped right before she got up), but no leaks AT ALL. I'm sure there are heavier wetters out there, but I was pleasantly surprised that the Tots Bots held up on its own, no doubler, no midnight changing. Woohoo!
Wow! Now I am going to try it!
__________________
Kimberly, Blessed to be Carl's wife!
Mama to 6 sweet blessings!
ServingHim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.