Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-30-2016, 12:46 PM   #1
MamaJules
Registered Users
seller

CD retailer that sells many different brands?

I'm still debating if I'm going to use cloth with this newbie. I loved it with my other 2, but life is a lot busier now! My first time around I mostly bought used, but if I decide to do cloth I am hoping to just buy some new ones. Anyway, I want to find an online site where I can look at and compare a bunch of different brands and prices. What do you suggest?

Advertisement

Old 06-30-2016, 12:52 PM   #2
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: CD retailer that sells many different brands?

I like diapersafari.com, they have a good selection and have free shipping. If I don't buy there I usually will goto nickisdiapers.com - diaperjunction used to be my goto but I don't go there as often anymore.

Good Luck!
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010 (Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months; Nightime PL at 5.5 years) & LO#2 born 12/1/2013 (First diaper was cloth! Part-time EC since 12 months & Daytime PL at 26 months) Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on how long a cloth diaper REALLY lasts. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here & here. How to Wash Wool & Sanitize Wool. Everything must go! 2T Nght Fitted Trainer, XL Wool Soaker, Baby Wearing
Pixi6s is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 12:53 PM   #3
qsefthuko
Registered Users
seller
seller

I believe nickisdiapers has quite a variety of types and brands. Or at least I thought they used to.
qsefthuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 02:59 PM   #4
nicolehedges
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Abbyslane.com
Dearestdiapers.com
Nickisdiapers.com
Sweetbottomsbaby.com
Mysweetpickles.com

These come to mind first.....abbyslane is my first choice because they have the best rewards program.....and free shipping. Dearest and sweet bottoms have free shipping too, but dearest charges a "handling fee" of 2.95 (I think) for orders under $35....
Old 06-30-2016, 09:37 PM   #5
gimmejellybeans
Registered Users

If you're based in the USA, can I recommend a Canadian retailer? The exchange rate right now would be very much in your favor!
Lagoonbaby.com is my favorite retailer!
For American, I like Diaper Junction!
gimmejellybeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 11:33 PM   #6
AmandaA
Registered Users
seller

I love Itsy Bitsy Bums. I didn't do it, but they have a newborn diaper rental program that might interest you. They also have a rewards program and their customer service is great. Shipping is free at $35 and would be super fast to TN. I have also shopped Lil Tulips when IBB didn't have something I was wanting and My Sweet Pickles is another good one.
AmandaA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 07:38 PM   #7
missybaker
Registered Users

Mysweetpickles has rewards and some awesome freebies!
missybaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 08:17 PM   #8
coater83
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I second the suggestions of Abby's Lane & Nicki's Diapers.

Abby's Lane has the most "rewarding" loyalty program and always free shipping no matter how much you spend. They typically ship orders out the next business day as well ! However, they do NOT carry ever last brand.

Nicki's Diapers has a larger brand selection and also a reward program, however you have to spend a certain amount ($49 I think) before shipping is free.
coater83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 02:24 PM   #9
tubbyaquahippo
Registered Users
seller

I also really like Abby's Lane. They have free shipping and 5% discount code is "savings". Their customer service is amazing and they ship fast! Awesome rewards program, as mentioned above.

Diaperjunction also has some good variety and deals. I think their coupon code is "highfive" or just "five" not sure which haha
tubbyaquahippo is offline   Reply With Quote