Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-27-2015, 02:46 PM   #11
missydawn
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: Who has the most?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
There's somebody who has two sets of twins, plus a singleton whose pregnancybstarted out as twins...actually, there might be two ladies on here w/ that constellation. Oh, and there was a set of quads born to another mom (I can't imagine that diaper laundry!
I remember the quads, oh what was her name it started with a K. I wonder how they are now?

Advertisement

Homeschool Buyer CO-OP = Great Homeschool Deals
missydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 02:57 PM   #12
zeotwoski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by missydawn View Post
I remember the quads, oh what was her name it started with a K. I wonder how they are now?
KristinC has quads. After they were born she wasn't around here so much (obviously!) but she still posted. Last I saw from her she was gearing up to sew her quads' ENTIRE summer wardrobe, and I mean CURE stuff!

HeatherlovesCDs is the one with all the twins you're describing, but there was at least two more mamas with 2 sets.
zeotwoski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 03:22 PM   #13
missydawn
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeotwoski View Post
KristinC has quads. After they were born she wasn't around here so much (obviously!) but she still posted. Last I saw from her she was gearing up to sew her quads' ENTIRE summer wardrobe, and I mean CURE stuff!

HeatherlovesCDs is the one with all the twins you're describing, but there was at least two more mamas with 2 sets.
I would love for her to come back and post pics of them now.
Old 05-27-2015, 03:41 PM   #14
7 for now
Registered Users
seller

We have 9 kids, all singletons no multiples.
7 for now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 03:52 PM   #15
whitewatermama
Registered Users
seller

We have 8, no multiples (though I'd love some!)
whitewatermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 05:36 PM   #16
bellx1
Registered Users
seller

At soon to be 4 kids, we have a higher than average number under 1 roof with 1 or 2 parents for our area and neighborhood. So sad how many siblings/half sibs I see split up and being raised by grandparents, aunts/uncles, foster etc around here... I didn't even realize how many it was until I got to know more people and began seeing it.

Sometimes it seems like a family has a lot of children, but it will really be 2 or 3 families illegally renting a 2 or 3 bed house, and each family might have between 1-3 kids...

I'd love to have more than 4 but I don't see it happening with Dh and my age gap, + COL , and living in a 2 bedroom house. But who knows, it's God who opens and shuts that door.
Expecting #4 August 2015
bellx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 05:38 PM   #17
missydawn
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

I am not sure I could do multiples now. I had always hoped with each pregnancy it was twins but the reality of it might have killed me. I have a hard enough time in the middle of the night with one baby I couldn't imagine two or more.
Old 05-27-2015, 06:36 PM   #18
booty hunter
Queen of Funny Auotcorrects
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by missydawn View Post
I am not sure I could do multiples now. I had always hoped with each pregnancy it was twins but the reality of it might have killed me. I have a hard enough time in the middle of the night with one baby I couldn't imagine two or more.
I do this too, there is always a little disappointment at the first ultrasound when it is just one. Even though I am quite certain two at once would kill me. Sadly I am not the sharpest tool in the shed at times.
Old 05-27-2015, 06:45 PM   #19
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

10 here for us.

I do remember the gal who had like 12 or 13. I can picture her face but can't remember her name. No multiples for me. I was an only child and I really love having a large family. I also love now that I have some older kids instead of all little people. It's been so much easier!
Old 05-27-2015, 09:12 PM   #20
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by booty hunter View Post

Jaw drop. Bow down to any of you with that amount of kIds or near there.

I have 3 not including spouse who acts like kId all I mean all the time. No multiples but helped out with twins when 8 years old or so.

Sent from my SCH-I415 using DS Forum
Join me making money doing the following: shopkick, Swagbucks, fronto unlock screen , Perk and Perk unlock screen, receipthog,1Q, Free Eats, panel app, qmee, bzzagent, slidejoy unlock screen, smiley360, adme unlock screen, Rewardrack, Snap by Groupon, reviewsio, swaggable, checkpoints referral name: jmnhuisman, pinchme referral code: 54K7J, lootpalace, shopalong , drizzle sms - clock, yerdle, send Earnings, yaarlo referral code JESSA398, ibotta, BrowseU, survey cow unlock referral code is8513604729
abunchoflemons is offline   Reply With Quote