Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-15-2013, 03:04 PM   #101
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Aug 13 -*OCTOBER*- CHAT

Well I've been hit with a minor stomach bug and am SO.EXHAUSTED. I've dozed off several times today when I should be keeping an eye on my older son (baby was napping). I've had a little bit of coffee but that hasn't done anything for me except send me to the bathroom. Baby is as cheerful as ever but hasn't nursed much today, and seems to be spitting up a bit more than usual so I'm wondering if he's fighting it off too. He doesn't seem to be showing signs of dehydration yet but I'll have to keep an eye on him. DH is feeling exhausted also, so he's worried that he's getting sick too. Hopefully it's just the lousy sleep we've been getting the past couple nights since our toddler has been waking up multiple times, and we have no clue why.

Advertisement

Old 10-15-2013, 03:06 PM   #102
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by missydawn
Well, we got the shots, poor baby. He seems to be fine this afternoon just tired. I know for our family that is the best choice, especially since dh travels all over the us and can bring all sorts of things home. But Dresden is now 24 inches and 12 lbs I am so happy since he is ebf which if you remember he is my first to be successfully ebf.
Way to go!
He's so squishy!
Old 10-15-2013, 03:06 PM   #103
stevensmom
Administrator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Well, we got the shots, poor baby. He seems to be fine this afternoon just tired. I know for our family that is the best choice, especially since dh travels all over the us and can bring all sorts of things home. But Dresden is now 24 inches and 12 lbs I am so happy since he is ebf which if you remember he is my first to be successfully ebf.
Awesome for being a big boy!

I think Matthew is about 13lbs now. He'll be 7 weeks Thursday.

Pooey on the shots. I cry every time they get them. And so many too

***I know how to write, my iPod does not***
BabyBoyBlueBoutique
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:11 PM   #104
missydawn
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Matthew sounds like a bid boy as well. I am still looking at diapers. I have a tough time deciding on what diapers I would like. I have a nana bottom which I like but it takes forever to dry. I am not sure I could do a whole stash that takes that long to dry. What are you mamas liking right now?
Homeschool Buyer CO-OP = Great Homeschool Deals
missydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:15 PM   #105
stevensmom
Administrator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Matthew sounds like a bid boy as well. I am still looking at diapers. I have a tough time deciding on what diapers I would like. I have a nana bottom which I like but it takes forever to dry. I am not sure I could do a whole stash that takes that long to dry. What are you mamas liking right now?
Matthew still fits into Bg xs he's got no hips. Except I'm about to move him up to size small bgs (left overs from dd) and I have two nana bottom in small with the pocket opening to try.

With the new designs that came out today I'm going to be getting the new Jules design from Bg ad want the RaR Charlie

***I know how to write, my iPod does not***
BabyBoyBlueBoutique
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:22 PM   #106
missydawn
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

I did it, I bought my next stash of diapers. I got PoopsieDoodles AI2s. I am so excited and they are so cute.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:20 AM   #107
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
I did it, I bought my next stash of diapers. I got PoopsieDoodles AI2s. I am so excited and they are so cute.
I haven't heard of those. You'll have to post pictures!
Old 10-16-2013, 07:25 AM   #108
missydawn
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

http://www.etsy.com/shop/poopsiedoodles

I probably won't get them until next week
Old 10-16-2013, 07:50 AM   #109
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Hey ladies. Still here. Dealing with sick kids and being sick myself. Sam is sick too. We've got both girls in soccer as well. Going to my mom's for Oktoberfest this wknd. Dh is building a hoop house next to the garden and next wknd he's going to start enclosing the front porch to create an office space off the living room. So it's pretty busy around here.

Sam is growing well. Just put him in 3m jammies. I think he's up to 11lbs @8wks. He is wearing kl1's and barely fitting his pfs. Out of NB stuff otherwise. I finally got him to sleep in the bassinet now and then.
Old 10-16-2013, 09:01 AM   #110
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

missydawn - Sorry you got the immunizations. Wow! you have a big boy!

blessedwifenmama - I am sorry illness has hit your house. We have been lucky with that so far. I guess this is a good reminder to wash hands after going out. I hope your family feels better soon!

stevensmom - Wow you have a big baby too!!

missydawn - Those are cute diapers! However I forgot how expensive diapers are! Good incentive for me to make more squish! Didn't see much out of the expo yesterday. Britax is getting simpler. I am ignoring all infant seat stuff.

Andbabymakes2 - Sorry you are sick too! Clearly I have the tiny of the group! I would love to find an Oktoberfest around here. It seems they were all in September here.

AFM - I know this is going to sound insane, but we think N has added 2 more words to his vocabulary. Last night he told me he wanted to go "nigh night". DH and I both heard it. He has also told us both separately "yeah" when asked a question. I have to try to get these on video.

I think wool is addictive! I have 2 longies and I think I need to make at least one more. I have another clogged milk duct. This is my 3rd in 2 weeks. I am waiting for a phone call saying when I will be "de-ported". That is have port removed. I am hoping for next week.