Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-18-2013, 11:45 PM   #1191
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellyluwho

It depends on how many surveys you take. Each survey varies as far as the value. Most are anywhere from 50 to 200 Swag Bucks, but they can be more or less. You can start cashing out for $5 Amazon Gift Cards at 450 swag bucks, but paypal is 500 SBs for $5. There is a limit of 5 $5 Amazon Gift cards a month, but no limit on the other gift cards(as far as I understand). So, essentially, one swagbuck is worth 1 penny.
Sweet. Shellyluwho can you refer me and get credit?!

Advertisement

Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:18 AM   #1192
Shellyluwho
Registered Users
seller

Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread -- March

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah-B View Post
Sweet. Shellyluwho can you refer me and get credit?!
Thank you! My referral link is:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Shellyluwho

My link is also in my signature line
Old 03-19-2013, 05:28 AM   #1193
Shellyluwho
Registered Users
seller

I woke up today with an email from Amazon offering one of the laptops on my wishlist for 40% off, so I bought the laptop I have been saving up for!

It's an Asus Ultrabook, not a Mac like I was thinking about getting. I am just to darn impatient to wait until I have $1000 for the Mac

I am excited to try out Windows 8, my computer that I am using now has Windows Vista and it can be difficult at times.

One of the things I am most excited about is that I will finally be able to print coupons again. My laptop has not been printing reliably for months now.

Also, my old laptop doesn't have a battery anymore so it will be nice not being permanently attached to the cord anymore.

Oh, and I did purchase the 2 year warranty on my computer for $79 because I am a big klutz and I know I am going to drop it or have some other dumb accident with it at some point. The $79 is from my paypal balance
Old 03-19-2013, 05:31 AM   #1194
Jleigh8289
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellyluwho
I woke up today with an email from Amazon offering one of the laptops on my wishlist for 40% off, so I bought the laptop I have been saving up for!

It's an Asus Ultrabook, not a Mac like I was thinking about getting. I am just to darn impatient to wait until I have $1000 for the Mac

I am excited to try out Windows 8, my computer that I am using now has Windows Vista and it can be difficult at times.

One of the things I am most excited about is that I will finally be able to print coupons again. My laptop has not been printing reliably for months now.

Also, my old laptop doesn't have a battery anymore so it will be nice not being permanently attached to the cord anymore.

Oh, and I did purchase the 2 year warranty on my computer for $79 because I am a big klutz and I know I am going to drop it or have some other dumb accident with it at some point. The $79 is from my paypal balance
Very cool!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Jleigh8289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:40 AM   #1195
Shellyluwho
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jleigh8289 View Post
Very cool!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Thank you I just has to share with you mamas as I wouldn't have been able to get my new computer without you
Old 03-19-2013, 05:56 AM   #1196
fluffybumaddict
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellyluwho View Post

Great job mama
Old 03-19-2013, 05:58 AM   #1197
fluffybumaddict
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

RO 14sb each, Farmerama and Play Rising Cities. Sign up (I used 10minutemail) and complete tutorial. Credited in about 5 min.
Old 03-19-2013, 06:48 AM   #1198
Shellyluwho
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffybumaddict View Post
Great job mama
Thank you!
Old 03-19-2013, 07:03 AM   #1199
Belle
Registered Users
seller
seller

Got one survey this morning about salad dressing that took about 60 seconds! I was happy to see it because I thought maybe my dashboard was permanently empty. Between that and filling out a March Madness bracket I am at goal for the day. Hoping for some more surveys later!

Morning all!
Old 03-19-2013, 07:04 AM   #1200
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

I think swagbucks is feeling bad for me. Low goals the week our house was hit with the plague. Thanks, swagbucks!
hbee is offline   Reply With Quote