Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-04-2016, 08:35 PM   #11
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Re: August 2016 April Chat

I bought Skip Hop. Take it all , grand central. It's the black and white stripe. I like stripes and the fact that it doswent fall over when packed. The center pocket opens nice and big.

Advertisement

Old 04-04-2016, 09:32 PM   #12
scrapandsewon
Registered Users

My Mood:

Oh, that's cool! I think that's the same one I had in my registry! In case I don't get the other one made!
I'm so glad you like it!

Last edited by scrapandsewon; 04-04-2016 at 09:35 PM. Reason: add
scrapandsewon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:40 PM   #13
Robin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My cousin just had her last boy, so she is giving me a lot. She has said the swing & bassinet are set aside for me. Once we found out it was a boy, she took pictures and I "shopped" her 0-3 and 3-6 clothes. I also went yard saling last Saturday and bought a few more things. I'm trying to be fairly minimalist with this baby, so we'll see how that goes.
Oh, and I did splurge a little and buy a new carrier. I got a Beco butterfly 2 since it has the integrated infant insert. I have an Ergo, but it is old and faded, and I would have to buy an infant insert, and honestly, I do not want to put baby in a comforter-like thing and strap him to me in August heat.
Old 04-05-2016, 04:13 AM   #14
Rockinmama24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I would pick the Graco carseat as well.
Rockinmama24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 05:29 AM   #15
scrapandsewon
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin View Post
My cousin just had her last boy, so she is giving me a lot. She has said the swing & bassinet are set aside for me. Once we found out it was a boy, she took pictures and I "shopped" her 0-3 and 3-6 clothes. I also went yard saling last Saturday and bought a few more things. I'm trying to be fairly minimalist with this baby, so we'll see how that goes.
Oh, and I did splurge a little and buy a new carrier. I got a Beco butterfly 2 since it has the integrated infant insert. I have an Ergo, but it is old and faded, and I would have to buy an infant insert, and honestly, I do not want to put baby in a comforter-like thing and strap him to me in August heat.
When my last was an infant, born in mid-June, I used a rolled up receiving blanket under her bum in my Ergo, instead of the infant insert. Don't remember where I got the tip, but it worked just fine. I suppose the idea is just to give them room to curl up, rather than spread their legs out like a larger baby.
Old 04-05-2016, 10:22 AM   #16
2boysmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I love how crafty we are! I haven't bought any clothes for Mallory at all but that's because everything I see I think "I could make that!" But with 4 boys, school, taekwondo, soccer, house keeping, and everything else I haven't made time to sew the first thing. With the two vessel cord thing I guess if she's not showing signs of growth they'll induce to get her out safely. I've never had one early so I'm totally freaking out about being ready but I don't want to do too much because I'm still scared to death something awful will happen and I won't have a baby to bring home. After losing one pregnancy is never the same. :-( I have bought fabric to sew for her, I just haven't even started yet.

In with Jesus for over 20 years!
2boysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 11:04 AM   #17
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

LesLee- how was baby girl measuring at your last US?
Old 04-06-2016, 05:56 PM   #18
MommyToTwoPrinces
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I seriously need to get on here more often! Sigh. How is everyone doing!!?
Baby #3 due August 2016.
IT'S A GIRL!!

MommyToTwoPrinces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 09:31 AM   #19
xraymom23
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm only usually able to get on here and post when I'm at work and that's Monday's, Thursdays and Fridays. I know what I want to buy, just haven't done it yet. Mostly what I need are just big things. We need a new crib, but he won't sleep in it right away anyways. I still have our bassinet and my pack-n-play has the bassinet insert, which I end up using anyways. I need a car seat. I have plenty of gender-neutral diaper covers and prefolds, so I'm good there. I need to go through our storage room. I'm sure I can find a few clothes there. I do want a new diaper bag though, so I guess add that to my list!
Old 04-07-2016, 09:38 AM   #20
Rockinmama24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Our visit to MFM went beautifully today. Despite the placenta issue baby is at 1lb 2oz and length is right around a 24-25 week fetus. I'm 22w1d today. She is very very low in my pelvis and they were asking if I had cramping or contractions but I'm not. I just carry all my babies very low.
Rockinmama24 is offline   Reply With Quote