Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-07-2016, 05:24 PM   #11
AdeliaGreen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2016 June Chat

I'll be 32 weeks on Thursday.

MW is concerned from last weeks appointment as Fundal height was same as two weeks prior and I've lost weight. Only at about 8 lbs total gained at this point. Being my third and being a boy they expected more. I was at least double that weight with both my girls at this point in the pregnancy. But, baby boy is fiercely strong and moves all the time so I'm trying not to worry.

We were able to get carseats to fit 3 across in my Toyota Yaris so I don't need a bigger vehicle! When we have all 5 together (every other weekend) we will use the mans CX9 which seats 7 comfortably.

Anyone else have nausea again? I assume it's related to stomach acid and reflux...

Advertisement

'All Bugged Out' stuffed bug pattern! Now available to purchase at You Can Make This!
AdeliaGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 09:12 PM   #12
abh5e8
Registered Users

I'll be 29 weeks on Thurs. Still feeling good. Hip and pubic symphysis pain is actually much improved. I've been walking 45 mind over my lunch break, which I know helps.

I can't imagine only gaining 8#! I've gained at least 20, maybe 25. But, I needed it, and most of that was in the first 20 weeks. I don't usually gain much in my third trimester, unless it's water weight from my feet swelling. I'm really watching my salt intake and walking all the time to help prevent it. And other tips to help prevent the swelling?

Last edited by abh5e8; 06-07-2016 at 09:16 PM.
abh5e8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 08:15 AM   #13
AdeliaGreen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've heard compression socks can help with swelling. I've had a bit, but nothing severe so I'm not complaining! Some women get it so bad. My cousin looks like she has elephantitis... ouch!

Also doesn't magnessium help? Maybe a lavendar and epsom salts bath?

And yes, I was up at least 16-20 lbs at this point with my girls so even though I'm trying not to be, I am concerned. At this rate I''l weigh less at delivery than I did before pregnancy.

'All Bugged Out' stuffed bug pattern! Now available to purchase at You Can Make This!
Old 06-08-2016, 09:37 AM   #14
abh5e8
Registered Users

Good idea on the baths. I like that suggestion. I also need to start taking calms.
Old 06-08-2016, 10:46 AM   #15
katiegud
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've gained 28 lbs. I feel huge, and this is the amount I'm supposed to have gained total, but I have 10 weeks left. :/
Old 06-08-2016, 11:15 AM   #16
Rockinmama24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I've gained 14 lbs. nothing in the last 4 weeks.
Rockinmama24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 11:37 AM   #17
ElToAnCy
Registered Users
seller

I'll be 34 weeks in two days. I'm huge! So this pregnancy has been totally different than all my others. I've been having a ton of menstrual cramping, not BH, but painful like I'm about to start my period. A few days ago I had them on and off for a few hours in a row and then they just stopped. My midwife says it's okay as long as they don't get any stronger. Does anyone else get these? This is just so not normal for me! This is #5 and for the first 4 I never had anything except the BH.
ElToAnCy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 07:32 PM   #18
AdeliaGreen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiegud View Post
I've gained 28 lbs. I feel huge, and this is the amount I'm supposed to have gained total, but I have 10 weeks left. :/
Awe... I felt that way with my second. Full term it was the heaviest I'd ever been in my life. But it's temporary, remember that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElToAnCy View Post
I'll be 34 weeks in two days. I'm huge! So this pregnancy has been totally different than all my others. I've been having a ton of menstrual cramping, not BH, but painful like I'm about to start my period. A few days ago I had them on and off for a few hours in a row and then they just stopped. My midwife says it's okay as long as they don't get any stronger. Does anyone else get these? This is just so not normal for me! This is #5 and for the first 4 I never had anything except the BH.
I've had that but not regularly. And this other pain that feels like bad gas and it's all across my lower abdomen. I just have to relax and wait for it to pass.

I'm at the point now that if I sit upright for longer than 20 min I get horrid stretching pains done the front when I stand. Baby does not like to be squished!

Old 06-13-2016, 12:49 AM   #19
kaylabelle05
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So HG has come back again plus I am currently having a kidney stone attack. I have considered going in for pain control but from the last 2 times I have gone in, they have not treated my pain and shamed me for wanting to no longer be in pain. Yes because 1-2 doses of Morphine is going to cause me and the baby to become hopelessly addicted to narcotics.

I am so mentally exhausted from HG plus my house is breaking down around me, my husband has severely injured his foot (possible torn tendon and will need surgery), my children are acting up, and now I'm having a kidney stone attack. Oh and to top it off, I can't get youngest into an ABA "school" because the military has 2 of him on my husband's record and we can't get the "older Colin" removed. It created a severe problem where the special services we signed him up for were cancelled so I have to re-enroll him. That means the spot the school is holding for him will be taken.

I am mentally drained. I am in pain. I am nauseous all the time. I want to do so many things but physically can't or my 3yo makes it difficult without help.

I seriously need to clone me.

ETA: I am starting to worry a little bit. My pain is NOT controlled even on my pain meds and I am having low back pain and some contractions. I think I need to start tracking them. This happened in my last pregnancy but my pain was bad (8-9 on the pain scale) then. I am at a 6/10 right now even on meds. My OB warned me that this could/would happen if my pain was uncontrolled. But I am afraid to go in because they won't treat my pain. I don't want to wake my family just so I can be belittled and chastised for wanting to stop being in pain.

Last edited by kaylabelle05; 06-13-2016 at 01:13 AM.
kaylabelle05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 07:35 AM   #20
Robin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, Dagny, I'm so sorry. Hoping things are better very soon.