Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-06-2012, 04:01 PM   #1
aldermother
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Pocket diaper lotto! Winner selected and PM'd!

Winner selected! Thank you!

Advertisement

We're a CDing (potty-learned), co-sleeping (bunk beds), extended BFing (weaned), baby-wearing (big boy-wearing), non-circing, Waldorf loving, tree-hugging, hand-me-downs-welcome Earth friendly family!
PT preschool teacher& FT Mama to my beautiful tree & our little growing sapling

Last edited by aldermother; 09-06-2012 at 12:51 AM.
aldermother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:13 PM   #2
princessdreams2
Registered Users
seller

Re: Pocket diaper lotto! Read more...

Hi! I guess I will be the first to enter! I have been cloth diapering my twin boys since they were 3 weeks old! I am a crafty Mama, and I can convert to either snaps or aplix, I have done both! I promise to use them and pass them along - I was loaned diapers from a cloth diaper bank, and when it is time to return those, I will send these lovely dipes along with them for another Mama to use! Thanks for having this lotto!
princessdreams2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:43 PM   #3
generationgreen
Banned

I would love to be entered into this lotto as well. My mother in law can convert them to snaps. I think these would work well for us becuase they have the velour inner and are super soft. My DS has developmental delays and sensory intergraten issues which makes other diapering options unworkable unless we use something ultrasoft cut up in the diaper.
generationgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:46 PM   #4
mali
Registered
seller
seller

I'm currently readying my stash for DD2 who is due any day now. We're on a very limited income (as is everyone these days, right?) so I've converted flannel receiving blankets to fitteds, made fitteds out of ancient prefolds, fixed/replaced broken snaps on old diapers, replaced aplix, sunned out stains, etc, all with the intention of using these dipes for DD2 and then passing them along to someone else to use and love. The thing I don't have as many of is covers/pockets, so these would be a great addition to our stash.
Thanks!
mali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:21 PM   #5
lilangel8185
Registered Users
seller

I would convert them to snaps right now we have two boys in diapers and a newbie expected any day now I made fitteds and wool covers, but I never seem to be able to make a pocket that wont wick unfortunately my husband hates fitteds since I usually don't put closures on them so they are even more adjustable, and he doesn't like using pins. I was going to get him some more os pockets, however I was taken out of work a few weeks earlier than planned bc of complications and im still waiting on disability from work and it looks like it will be awhile yet, so we are down to one income right now. I do have a snap press that I bought to make fitteds and mama cloth ( and everything else I can think of) so it would be pretty easy to convert them. Thanks
lilangel8185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:31 PM   #6
jc12551
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would love to be entered! I am expecting my first girl and all I have are boy diapers lol. I have snap pliers and KAM snaps ready to go!

What a strange design for diapers!
Old 05-06-2012, 09:42 PM   #7
Buffy1023
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Would love to be entered. I am slowly starting to build a stash for my newbie coming in July. I have a snap press, so putting snaps on would be no problem. I don't know what I am having, so white is perfect for us. Will definitely pass these on when I am done, either to a DS mama, or my sister who I am trying to persuade to cloth diaper.

Thanks for the awesome lotto mama!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/MamaLiz8056 join now and see what you can earn!
Buffy1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:04 PM   #8
MomOfNine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would love to be entered in this lotto ,this could solve a problem i'm having with my little one always taking his diapers off !(snap and velcro) most nights i have to change all the bedding not because the diapers leaked but because he removed his diaper.I would leave these diapers as they are.

Last edited by MomOfNine; 05-06-2012 at 10:06 PM.
MomOfNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:13 PM   #9
Mom2ManyBlessings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Id love to be entered! I would covert them to aplix because I really need some aplix diapers for babysitters! Last time I came home to a diaper snapped all wrong in the back and a big wet mess in the morning! And my DD cant get snaps down either, so this would be a perfect way to craft a little and solve our snap-challenged diaper changers.

Sent from my C771 using DS Forum excuse any typos. My phone isnt as smart as it thinks it is.
Mom2ManyBlessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:47 PM   #10
Dmcsnickerdoodle
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would love to be entered. My son is an extremely heavy wetter and prone to diaper rash, so these would work lovely. My mom is very good at adding snaps and could easily do it for me. Thanks for the opportunity mama
Dmcsnickerdoodle is offline   Reply With Quote