Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-06-2012, 11:54 PM   #11
lotstolearn
Registered Users
seller

Re: Pocket diaper lotto! Read more...

Oh please enter me!!!!!! I would LOVE these!

Advertisement

lotstolearn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:39 AM   #12
hellodebbie87
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'd love to be entered. I'm expecting #2 and can convert to snaps. Thanks!

hellodebbie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:35 AM   #13
aldermother
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi all! I just wanted to make sure I clarified that the velour inners are synthetic...polyester velour...not a natural fiber, in case that makes a difference to anyone...I changed it in the thread.
We're a CDing (potty-learned), co-sleeping (bunk beds), extended BFing (weaned), baby-wearing (big boy-wearing), non-circing, Waldorf loving, tree-hugging, hand-me-downs-welcome Earth friendly family!
PT preschool teacher& FT Mama to my beautiful tree & our little growing sapling
aldermother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:44 AM   #14
boy_and_baby_make_4
Registered
seller

I, personally, am new to CD'ing BUT my sister is not and I would love to be considered on her behalf! This is a generous lotto and I'm sure whoever gets it will be grateful!
Old 05-07-2012, 08:40 AM   #15
wyatt09
Registered Users

My Mood:

enter me plz..we have a 2 month old baby,im NOT new to cloth and can cover the shipping, times are finacially rough and i just found out i have an auto immune disease(possible R.A.) Im 27. which has been attacking my body and making laundry day tough..would appreciate some more diapers to lighten the load for me. i also have 2 other kids..3 total

god bless you 4 doing this
Started off with 1 and we call her "sum",next was baby number two...I was buying "blue",baby number three I was "seeing more pink" and by this Christmas 2013.. a NEW gift for me! We are a Breast-feeding,baby wearing,cloth diapering,mama clothing,circ'ing,vaxing kinda family!
wyatt09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:10 AM   #16
corrielainedd
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would love to enter! I am quite crafty, and could easily turn these to snaps or Aplix.
I am starting to collect diapers for a cloth diaper library for local family's in need, and these would be perfect!
SAHM/WAHM to DD1 born Nov. 20, '08, and DD2 Oct. 12, '10. DD3 Jan 21 '15, and due with #4 in Jan 2017. Planning our 2nd homebirth, 4th natural Bradley birth
wifey to my wonderful DH !
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cor...20931291290000
corrielainedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:09 PM   #17
hmedina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I really do need these. As a mother of three, I've become quite handy with a sewing machine and I can easily convert. I've been cloth diapering for a month now, so not really that new, but new enough that I don't have many diapers. I have about 7 diapers in total and inserts and really need some more diapers so I'm not having to wash diapers every other day. It's killing me with a huge electric bill, but we are so stretched financially that I can't afford to buy more. I can cover the $5.50 shipping easily though. I have a 15 lb little boy that would be able to fit those diapers for quite some time and I would gladly love to pass these on freely to another mother when I'm finished with them. I would greatly appreciate these diapers and so would my little boy!
Old 05-07-2012, 03:56 PM   #18
StarryEyedSurprise
Registered Users
Formerly: btrfli81
seller
seller

My Mood:
I would love to be entered and actually want to try them as they are, and if they're super awful I'll convert them to Velcro. I'm trying to cheaply build a stash for it surprise due in October and having to start from scratch again since I thought we were done having babies. Last time around I was still living at home and my mom funded my stash. Now i'm married and the stash start up fee is seeming so very daunting..

Sent from my phone using DS Forum.
StarryEyedSurprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:36 PM   #19
sweetpeamami83
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i would love to be entered. my mom and cousin are both crafty. my cousin is also going to have two in diapers soon and these could help!
sweetpeamami83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:54 PM   #20
tjsacosta
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would love to enter. DD is on daily antibiotic to keep her urine clean and keep her kidneys from being infected until we can get surgery done to correct it. She almost always has a yeast rash b/c the inners of her diapers, even though they are microsuede, leave her a bit damp. She also is so active that she can get any diaper, snap or velcro, undone fairly easy. We do alot of diapers under dresses and not alot of pants. This type of closure would be great! I have eyed Wahmies for awhile but never really been able to buy any b/c of their cost. We would def. LOVE these diapers and use them for our next little one as well. Once I am done with them I will pass them on for another momma to love them as well. Thaks for giving me the chance to enter
tjsacosta is offline   Reply With Quote