Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-07-2012, 02:25 PM   #1
Leanbh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Best easy up underwear recommendations...

I think my son is about 95% potty trained now, he's even dry at night and naps(very happy as one DS still is not for night).

Anyway, I need him to be able to pull on his underwear and shorts by himself so he is ready for preschool in the fall. He currently has the character type ones - probably fruit of the loom, the ones you get in target, walmart. They are a little tricky for him to pull up the back of.

Are there any good brands you know of? I feel the girl underwear is much more user friendly

Right now I lay out his underwear and shorts on the floor and I'm trying to teach him to put them on himself this way.

Advertisement

Old 07-10-2012, 12:37 PM   #2
hibiscus869
Registered Users

I like the Hanes Comfort Waist boxer brief for boys, they are very soft and the elastic on the waist is not super tight. I also think boxers tend to run fairly baggy. I think anything with covered elastic tends to be less tight than a regular elastic band, if that makes sense?

Sublime Threads on Etsy makes WONDERFUL boxer briefs for boy and girls with a super soft waist (they don't have the pocket on the front). They are more pricey but you only need about a week's worth really.
hibiscus869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:04 PM   #3
Leanbh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Best easy up underwear recommendations...

Perfect!! Thank you. I'm going to check out both of those. I suppose he's my chunky chips too so that doesn't help. The other two are the skinny minny's!

A weeks worth would be exactly what I need. I forgot he will be at speech two days as well as preschool 2 days where I won't be able to help him.