Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-08-2010, 02:53 PM   #21
cereal527
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: May***Feb 8th-14th**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanasmom View Post
I have those bladder pains, but its b/c I drink so much water and the way the baby is sitting I cannot pee it out. I get up 6-7 times a night to pee. I'm just hurting all over in general. I think Logan is transverse right now and its not at all comfortable.
I feel like I have to pee almost constantly. I go a lot but even right after going I sometimes still feel like I need to go. And all my kids have been positioned just right to punch me in the bladder causing me more pain. Thanks a lot kiddos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaZ View Post
Princesses are done in case anyone wants to see

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&l=cc0ca61bd5
Those look so good. I'm super impressed with you.

AFM: Nothing too exciting going on here. We are supposed to be getting 3-6 inches of snow today/tonight, but it's not doing anything right now. I really, really want some snow, so it's such a let down when they say we're going to get 6 inches and we get nothing. (yes I know, I'm as bad as a kid)
Dh had an interview for a promotion/new position at work, and he's really hoping to get it. It would be a minimal pay increase, but he thinks it would be a better job for him. My fingers are crossed his interview went well and we'll hear something soon either way.

Advertisement

cereal527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 03:02 PM   #22
katesmash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliemom2faith View Post
*lol* this doesnt work for my DH ....he can look around at a total mess and see nothing wrong with it so wont do anything...so i have to give him specific jobs to do (i usually pick the ones I dont want to do or that need to be done asap)
I hear you on the jobs that you don't want to do. I'll actually let my bathroom get a little grubby (not TOO bad though, we're not pigs here) rather than clean it myself. It's DH's job and if he doesn't get it done, it doesn't get done It started when I was pregnant with DD, and then it just stayed as "his job" since then (I didn't want to/couldn't handle the chemicals at the time).

Since DH has been laid off and at home all day, I usually try to think of something before I leave for work that I think needs to be done "if he wants to"... like today *if* he feels like it, I wouldn't mind it if he vacuumed but it's not the end of the world if he spends the day with DD in their pajamas watching cartoons. I know our place is relatively clean, and DH is usually pretty good at realizing if things need to be done... most of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaZ View Post
Princesses are done in case anyone wants to see

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&l=cc0ca61bd5

btw, I'm planning on fixing Aurora...she looks manly
that's adorable! I'm jealous
Old 02-08-2010, 03:22 PM   #23
MamaZ
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygr2410 View Post
very cool Tiffanie!

amanda- I just declined it, not necc for me.

Others who were talking about potty time..yeah, i find if i sit down and pread my legs a little wider then typicall and lean forward a little, i can usually let out more then if i just sit down like normal...like i have to lift the baby off my bladder lol!...did you all get a great visual on that? lol!
Now that was a visual!
MamaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 03:23 PM   #24
Merrilee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammcmaho View Post
anyone declining or not using the normal GD testing? i'm 28 weeks and will be doing a more basic test without fasting/consuming super crazy amount of sugar
I'm not doing it!

Tiffanie, great job!

AFM, I'm just plodding away, crafting, LOL.

Next month is our 8 year wedding anniversary, and DS is STTN enough that I can leave him with my mom overnight. So I just booked us a hotel in Vancouver, CA (about an hour drive) for us for our anniversary, and my Mom is coming up to take care of DS. I'll be 34 weeks pregnant, LOL! I'm excited though, since we didn't care where I used hotwire and got a 5 star hotel for $150 (including all the taxes and fees). Woo!
Old 02-08-2010, 04:04 PM   #25
Ducko
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Tiffanie great job on the princesses. And I will take lots of your snow.

I'm only up 3 lbs (stupid puking) and I'm 27 weeks. Only 12 weeks left. I'm now scheduled for my c-section...April 30th.

I also got my jelly beans for my GD 1 hour test for next Tuesday. (It's 25 Jelly Bellys in 10 minutes one hour before the draw...I know someone asked me before). My doctor told me to eat like I normally do and just fast at least 4 hours before. I'm going to watch it a little because I don't want to come back for the 3 hour and drink that crap stuff. So any carbs I have I will make sure to eat protein with as well to balance the sugar levels.

Wife to Eric. SAHM to Gray(6/08), Seth(4/10), and Ellis (9/14).
Ducko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:06 PM   #26
katesmash
Registered Users
seller

Excuse me while I throw a tantrum about the new facebook layout
I hate it!
Old 02-08-2010, 04:34 PM   #27
stori
Registered Users
seller

Ok my fb never changed like everyone elses!

Tiff great job!

Tina thanks for the visual..lmao I find it more challenging to pee in the cup at the docs office and normally end up in that postion..lol
Old 02-08-2010, 04:58 PM   #28
jess&claire
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygr2410 View Post
Good morning all!

Not much going on here, DH wonderfully cleaned the house yesterday while me and the kids were at the mall (mostly getting out of the house, little tiny bit of shiopping)
that must have been nice, I throw a birth blessing for my BFF and came home to a trashed house. Dh was on FB the whole time and my toddler was left to her own, not really happy with him right now.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:07 PM   #29
Lanasmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stori View Post
Ok my fb never changed like everyone elses!

Tiff great job!

Tina thanks for the visual..lmao I find it more challenging to pee in the cup at the docs office and normally end up in that postion..lol
At the docs office I just have to chase my pee stream with the cup and end up peeing all over my hand in the process. I'm sosososo bad at that. It drives me crazy. Okay, so I have been having some pretty strong BH and I have been hurting for the last couple of days. Today walking up stairs (my classroom is on the 2nd level of the school) I got some major BH contrax. Should I let the doc check me on Wed???? I didn't have these with DD!
Old 02-08-2010, 06:30 PM   #30
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

I'm back from my appt. I've gained an obscene amount of weight thus far. And embarrassingly enough, when I stand on the scale my belly touches the back of the scale so I'll have to turn around next time. LOL I was worried about being so big, and I am measuring two weeks ahead, or 26weeks. Got a lab script, it's time for my gd test too, and the doctor's a little concerned about the results as well considering my weight gain and measurements.

I have to go back for another ultrasound because the tech who did my anatomy scan couldn't get all the images needed of the four chambers of the heart, so they'll re-evaluate his size then. Hopefully he's calmer and everything's ok and we'll get some more cute pictures.

It looks like any ideas of a VBAC are officially out. My doctor got my surgical records from the hospital and I'm officially considered a high risk birth. She and the other main OB in the practice have decided to do my C/S as a team. I really hope I can talk them into scheduling it at my 38th week because I've never made it farther than that and I don't want to wind up going in already in labor at some odd hour where one of them is unavailable. I'm scared enough as it is, I need this to be as stress free as possible. Plenty of time to get ready for that though, I suppose.
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote