Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-02-2008, 12:36 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Anyway to "View My Posts"?

I know on other message boards I can click "View My Posts" or "View posts since last visit". Are either of these an option on DS? If not, how do you keep up with your own posts? I often respond to threads but forget which ones and can't find them later!

luvthatbubblebutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 01:08 AM   #2
FUN & MENTAL are Fundamental
My Mood:
Re: Anyway to "View My Posts"?

to view posts you've made (replied to or started) you can go to the quick links at the top and go to 'my profile' and then there are the 2 options to view posts by and view threads started by...

and if you go to user cp, edit options, scroll down to default thread subscription mode you can choose "no email notification" and that will show all new posts to subscribed threads and automatically subscribes you to any post you have replied to or started. to subscribe to posts you want to watch or haven't posted in you can go at the top of the post under 'thread tools' and click subscribe to thread.

Tabatha-proud wife to Steven(5/21/05), proud mama to: Conner (10/22/05) & miracle momo's Mason & Haden (7/22/07 33 weekers)
*no internet access at home. working to clear out my PM's and then will be messaging mama's to whom i owe*
lovemy3boys is offline   Reply With Quote