Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-15-2013, 04:39 PM   #91
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Feb 10th - 16th

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
UGH!!! I am an emotional mess just waiting for mail! To my defense there are godiva chocolates in on of the packages!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
Im the opposite. Im not crying over anything. My best friends brother committed suicide yesterday and i didnt shed a tear........
Im emotional, but not tearful, like i was with my other two.

If i put my hand on my perineum, i would feel the hiccups there o.O
Oh goodness how sad for that family.

about the hiccups' location though!

Quote:
And how excited am i!! I normally wear a sz 10 jean and while i pulled them over my hips today, they were tight, but the 12s went right on and buttoned!!! Thats success right there, bc with both of my other kids i wore an 18 at 8w pp. i know it wont be like that this time. Im just so excited, baby bennett knew to treat me right!!
I'm... not even trying my jeans on. Knowing the # and having my stupid mat jeans getting tight is defeating enough.

Advertisement

canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:05 PM   #92
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

I am sorry the hormones are going around! I wonder if its a third trimester thing. Luckily for me, I tend to handle stress really well. Not minor stress, but major stress. When I am busy, have a lot of engagements, need to clean the house and those kind of things all at once then I will fall apart and give in to hormones. Big things like this bed rest and pregnancy problems just kinda flow for me. Almost like I am too stressed to relax enough to cry or fall apart. I dont have a choice. If that makes sense...

As far as BH contractions go... I really don't understand the difference anymore. My BH show up on the monitors. I have them every day for a few hours - just like with DS. They aren't painful (but annoying). I dont feel half of them at all. They aren't dilating, but the MFM and my OB keep calling them contractions. I seriously give up trying to understand the difference. I was induced with DS so I dont know what it feels like to start labor either!

AFM: My bro brought down his laptop for me so I could actually respond to the threads on here today! My phone just wasn't cutting it. I had an OB appt today. Just a follow up, but they put me on some medication that starts with a P meant to calm my contractions. I dont think anyone really knows what causes some women with placenta previa to bleed and others not, but I guess they want to try everything (hence the bed rest).

Best news today was that my DH got his new assignment for this summer! We are moving to Phoenix in August! I am pretty excited and he thinks his new job will be awesome. Best of all I have something to research and use up my time! Preschools, baby classes, possible masters program for me, housing. Yay!
RunawayBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:07 PM   #93
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Im the opposite. Im not crying over anything. My best friends brother committed suicide yesterday and i didnt shed a tear........
Im emotional, but not tearful, like i was with my other two.

If i put my hand on my perineum, i would feel the hiccups there o.O
I am sorry about your BF's brother.
RunawayBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:07 PM   #94
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunawayBunny View Post

I am sorry about your BF's brother.
Me too.
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:12 PM   #95
bai18176
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
This is my only pg to actually have the basketball bump. Ive gained weight too, so i guess im all belly. Yay!!!
Love the basketball bump!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
I'm taking my gift card and picking up the rest of the stuff for baby #3's nursery. Then next Friday DD2 is moving in with DD1 and I can decorate!

We're also going to see the Dreamgirls stage production this weekend. I love musical theater. So excited.

Still feeling moody. I almost cried over someone not responding to a post in another forum on here. I'm sitting there all teary eyed last night thinking "I'm seriously almost crying over THIS?!?!" Ugh! I'm also crying over TV shows, not being able to find my shoes, pretty much anything. I'm getting crazy unreasonably mad over stuff that's a minor annoyance at most. My DH is tiptoeing around me as best he can, and I'm trying not to flay him alive over nothing. Hoping it will pass soon!
Yay for decorating fun! And the theater! Have a great time!
I spent all day yesterday randomly crying over nothing. My DH was quite confused by it all, I just reminded him of crazy hormones. I hope it passes soon too!
Quote:
Best news today was that my DH got his new assignment for this summer! We are moving to Phoenix in August! I am pretty excited and he thinks his new job will be awesome. Best of all I have something to research and use up my time! Preschools, baby classes, possible masters program for me, housing. Yay!
That's so exciting! Except the getting there in August part .
AFM: The girl's new room is getting painted tomorrow, along with two bathrooms, carpets cleaned on Monday am, and then we can move them out of their current room and make it into a nursery. I haven't had one of those since baby #2; I'm kind of excited Although the babies will be in our room for a long time anyways.
I finally convinced my DH that our minivan really will not fit all of us once the babies come, and like the good problem solver he is, he put a deposit on a van today (He came to the conclusion yesterday, lol). We are definitely downgrading on features, but we will reduce some debt in the process. I will miss my minivan very much, but we need the space more than the luxuries I've been very stressed about us fitting, so I'm quite relieved.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:43 PM   #96
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Phoenix in August will be hot!! My BIL loves there. He has 4 young kiddos. Technically they live in Chandler. They like it except the summers get so hot.
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:29 PM   #97
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
As far as BH contractions go... I really don't understand the difference anymore. My BH show up on the monitors. I have them every day for a few hours - just like with DS. They aren't painful (but annoying). I dont feel half of them at all. They aren't dilating, but the MFM and my OB keep calling them contractions. I seriously give up trying to understand the difference.

BH contractions are contractions, in that your uterus is contracting, lol. But they aren't "real" contractions because they don't cause any cervical changes.
With your placenta being there, and especially with the bleeding, it sounds like they're being a bit more cautious and just wanting to stop them totally - which I can understand, again, given your circumstances. the meds help and you don't feel gross on them!

for the new assignment - I hate moving, but you sound happy about it! And you're totally right - something new to fill the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by bai18176 View Post
I finally convinced my DH that our minivan really will not fit all of us once the babies come, and like the good problem solver he is, he put a deposit on a van today (He came to the conclusion yesterday, lol). We are definitely downgrading on features, but we will reduce some debt in the process. I will miss my minivan very much, but we need the space more than the luxuries I've been very stressed about us fitting, so I'm quite relieved.
definitely wouldn't fit everyone in a mini-van after the girls come!
Old 02-15-2013, 09:55 PM   #98
kcannon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Had a terrible day today. I went to my first child's funeral. My high school friend lost her little boy who was 3 (same age as DD). Her boyfriend accidentally shot him in the head. It was so terrible.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:09 PM   #99
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcannon View Post
Had a terrible day today. I went to my first child's funeral. My high school friend lost her little boy who was 3 (same age as DD). Her boyfriend accidentally shot him in the head. It was so terrible.
OMGoodness that is so sad.
mama.

for peace for your friend and her family... oh, the pain they must be feeling.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:22 PM   #100
rverrone11
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcannon View Post
There are no words. How terribly tragic.