Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-15-2011, 08:29 PM   #11
doodle19
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: how long to pump and dump?

I talked to DH about it. There's no way I could bottle feed that long. I was thinking 1-2 days. I had 2 bites of chocolate at dinner just to see how she handled it.....5hrs later shes crying and already gave me a green/watery poo diaper I love my bf relationship w/ my baby girl and as much as I want to eat that stuff I just cant

Advertisement

Old 07-16-2011, 10:00 PM   #12
myclanof6
Registered Users
seller
seller

Just know you aren't the only one "suffering" for your kiddos. Sorry she couldn't handle it and had a rough time. You could try again in a couple of months and see if she can tolerate it any better though.
I lift my eyes unto the hills, Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, The Maker of Heaven and Earth. And I'll praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands, For You are who You are no matter where I am, And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand, You never left my side and though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm
myclanof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:01 PM   #13
aept
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodle19 View Post
I talked to DH about it. There's no way I could bottle feed that long. I was thinking 1-2 days. I had 2 bites of chocolate at dinner just to see how she handled it.....5hrs later shes crying and already gave me a green/watery poo diaper I love my bf relationship w/ my baby girl and as much as I want to eat that stuff I just cant
Poor baby! Hopefully by your anniversary next year she won't be sensitive to chocolate and dairy anymore! Any good sushi restaurants near you? I love sushi so it would definately be my pick - plus I don't get to eat it while pregnant so it's been a while...
Happy anniversary anyway!
aept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:19 PM   #14
doulamomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodle19
(((Hugs)))) you are doing what's best for your lo. Its worth it! This time will fly by.