Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-05-2010, 09:20 PM   #1
DaisyDiaper728
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Girly! Pink Swaddlebees OS, WAHM CV, Kookabums Cover

100% smoke-free, kitty-friendly home. All diapers washed in Charlies Soap (if they were owned before me, I can't vouch for what they were washed in).

Prices are for the diapers and shipping will be exact--if you're interested, please PM with your ZIP. I will cover PP fees. These are some diapers we're just not reaching for or didn't work out for us.

Organic Cotton velour (SUPER soft!) Swaddlebees one-size fitted. New and only washed. I wanted to love this diaper but just not liking one-size fitteds on my petite DD. Comes with two soaker layers, the larger one was used once and has a tiny pink dye stain on it, which will probably fade more with washing. I paid over $20 for it through FSOT but I'm only asking $15.

This other is a WAHM cotton velour fitted. Made by Brenna of Short Stack Customs She called it a medium, but I think it might fit a large. The rise is way too high for DD. I have other dipes made by this Mama, and actually really like them, they are the first fitteds I reach for. This one was not used by us; it is used, but you can't tell at all. Asking $7 for it.

Two Palm & Pond pockets (eBay diapers) with microfiber inserts. Like new, only used a few times. $5 for both SOLD

Two ONEbrand new Kookabums cover. They are AI2's but I have decided to hang onto the inserts, so I am selling them as covers. These are WAHM made, the outer fabric is cotton quilting fabric, and the inner layer is two layers of a very crinkly PUL that is fuzzy on the inside and has teddy bears "stamped" all over it. It reminds me of the fabric used to make lap pads or changing table/crib mattress covers. There are double snaps to close (prevent wing droop) and a row of three snaps for adjusting the rise. I think they are more like a Medium than one-size if you use them as a cover over a fitted or pf. It would fit trimmer if using with just an insert.
Both diapers have been washed in Charlie's Soap, one was used once. The outer fabrics are very cute, I wish I could use them, but I'm pretty sure I won't. Asking $14 for both or $7.50 each. BLACK SWIRLS SOLD

Advertisement

Last edited by DaisyDiaper728; 04-06-2010 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Details, details...
DaisyDiaper728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:10 PM   #2
brooke&brileysmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Girly! Pink Swaddlebees OS, WAHM CV, Pockets, and Covers

pm'd ya!
brooke&brileysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:17 PM   #3
DaisyDiaper728
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Girly! Pink Swaddlebees OS, WAHM CV, Kookabums Cover

Update for
Old 04-07-2010, 08:38 AM   #4
DaisyDiaper728
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Girly! Pink Swaddlebees OS, WAHM CV, Kookabums Cover

Bump. 'Morning Mamas! Need some girly fluff?