Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-18-2015, 07:46 PM   #1
babesonparade
Registered Users
seller

Home Made Gifts Sticker Puzzle Card

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this craft! It is by far the most successful craft I've ever 'orchestrated' for my little guy. He's now 3.5 yrs old, and we did this at a playdate with his friends once, and I'd say it's good for 2.5 and up. Age 3 + is probably ideal.

It satisfies both the parents wish for the craft to 'look like something' and helps your child with letter and shape recognition, and feeds their love of stickers, cause 'hello' instant gratification!

It's brilliant and easy, cause you just take those cheap dollar store bags of stickers, and trace them in the arrangement you want. Then leave out the stickers with the 'puzzle' and let them figure it out! I left it out on the kitchen table, and in the morning, when I came down, he had finished it without ANY instruction! He was so enthralled, we did it again for each family member for 3 more mornings. Then did it for a playdate (I made pages with each kids name), AND this gift card. Super successful.

A friend pointed out older kids enjoy finding the stickers, so you can mix them into a bigger bunch for them to find.

Enjoy!

Advertisement

babesonparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 12:56 PM   #2
nikkik1
Registered Users

Re: Home Made Gifts Sticker Puzzle Card

That's a really great idea! I am going to use this. We do crafts all the time, but my 3 year old is going through that stage where she likes to create and will go through a pad of paper in about 15 minutes. Lol! This may save a tree!!!
nikkik1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 10:44 AM   #3
kapoki
Registered Users
seller

Ingenious! I'm copying this idea for my boys.
kapoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:22 AM   #4
Ocyara
Registered Users

Awesome crafts here, I like crafting things a lot too. My latest passion is creating some custom lapel pins using the help of the service from http://www.pinsource.com/ for it. It is a great hobby, and I sometimes use the drawings of my children as designs

Last edited by Ocyara; 06-07-2017 at 03:54 AM.
Ocyara is offline   Reply With Quote