Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-15-2015, 06:09 AM   #1
mom2cse
Registered Users
seller

Please help us win a night in Cinderella's Castle

My family has been selected as a finalist to win a Disney World vacation including a night in Cinderella's Castle. You can vote once per day for the next 13 days and do not need to log in or provide any personal information. Please click on the link to be taken to the twelve finalists. Our video entry is "A Two-Year-Old's Trip" and shows a screen shot of two of my girls talking about Disney memories at the dinner table. Please vote by selecting our video and pressing the "vote for this" button to the bottom left of the video.

https://www.kidsremembercontest.com/

I have been away from DS for awhile as all of my little ones are now out of diapers but it is so easy to remember how supportive this community has been while we were in that stage so I figured I'd put this out there. Thank you so much!

Advertisement

Last edited by mom2cse; 05-15-2015 at 05:31 PM.
mom2cse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 12:33 PM   #2
mom2cse
Registered Users
seller

Re: Please help us win a night in Cinderella's Castle

Thank you so much to everyone voting and remember to vote daily. I really appreciate your support! Have a great week.
Old 05-20-2015, 10:57 AM   #3
mom2cse
Registered Users
seller

Only 8 days and 8 votes left. Please help these little girls get the trip of a lifetime. All votes are important! Thank you again so much.
Old 05-23-2015, 08:59 AM   #4
mom2cse
Registered Users
seller

Thank you again to those that have kept up with this and those that are just joining us. Only 5 days left. Please keep voting daily!
Old 05-25-2015, 08:45 AM   #5
mom2cse
Registered Users
seller

Please take a minute or two and remember to vote for just a few more days. This would mean so much to my family.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day and thank you so much to our veterans and their families for their service and sacrifice!
Old 06-03-2015, 10:51 AM   #6
mom2cse
Registered Users
seller

Thanks for all the votes and the support. Unfortunately, I got an e-mail today that states that we were not selected as the contest winners and that they will announce the winner in the coming weeks. The kids are excited to see who won and we had a great time seeing how far and fast news travels. Thank you again!