Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-14-2010, 08:50 AM   #1
jamilynn84
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
best ebay diaper?

Sunbaby?
Rainbow BB?
coolababy?
u pick prints (nobrand name listed)?
papoose?

Has anyone tried a variety of the ebay diapers and have an opinion of which ones are best? Have you tried any? WHat do you like? What don't you like? DO you wash on HOT (and if you do, is there delamination?) I want to fill in my pocket stash, cheaply (if DD don't get dipes for xmas).

Advertisement

Old 03-01-2011, 11:46 AM   #2
cicada
Registered Users

Re: best ebay diaper?

This is an old thread but I am also wondering the same thing.. Can you give the ebay sellers' names also?
cicada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:52 AM   #3
Kama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Most people seem to love sunbaby (unless they have chunky thighs to contend with or older toddlers, however the first round of 4.0s had "tight" leg elastiand I have heard that the leg elastic has been relaxed since.

People seem to love kawaii's

I have heard some good things about alva baby but they worry me a bit.

I have heard nothing but bad things about coolababy and bububei (delaminating after 5 washes ect)
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things donít always spoil the good things and make them unimportant- The Doctor
Kama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:56 AM   #4
maddys_mama
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have an alva baby pocket that I'm testing out for a friend of mine and, surprisingly, I LOVE it. It fits my chunky 8 month old (22 pounds) perfectly and doesn't leave ANY marks whatsoever on his legs. But, if you go to their website, it's not on there for some reason. This is the one I've got:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2rNlJBY8M%253D

It looks very similar to a RaR with double gussets, it has two openings for it's pocket (front and back) and the insert snaps on to the diaper. It's been working great for us, but we've only been using it for about a month and a half.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:59 AM   #5
keegen456
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have a dozen Happy flute diapers that I got from the seller "good_seller003." I've had them for 6 months and they get washed in hot water and dried in the dryer. No delamination and they fit fantastic!

Last edited by keegen456; 03-01-2011 at 12:24 PM.
keegen456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 02:52 PM   #6
cajsmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddys_mama View Post
I have an alva baby pocket that I'm testing out for a friend of mine and, surprisingly, I LOVE it. It fits my chunky 8 month old (22 pounds) perfectly and doesn't leave ANY marks whatsoever on his legs. But, if you go to their website, it's not on there for some reason. This is the one I've got:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2rNlJBY8M%253D

It looks very similar to a RaR with double gussets, it has two openings for it's pocket (front and back) and the insert snaps on to the diaper. It's been working great for us, but we've only been using it for about a month and a half.
I have 2 of these and 2 more OTW. I really like them too. They are the same as Go Green Pocket diapers "Champ" diaper except it only comes with one snap in insert instead of 2. But hey for $5 vs $14, I don't mind. My first 2 took exact 14 days to receive so pretty fast imo.

I've tried Sunbaby 4.0s but ended up giving away and selling them off. They are cute, and have nice soft fleece inners identical to FB, but the leg elastics were too tight for my solid little man. Although they are sized larger than her 3.0s, they still fit a tad small for a OS imo.

I also have a cute Happy Flute diaper in blue teddy bear print purchased from "goodseller_003" (I think is her name?) It is made in the same factory as Alvas and GGs. I've been using this one for about 5 months with no issues. The Alvas and HFs fit a little on the large side for a one size. Better for babies 14lbs and up imo. Similar to the Original kawaii heavy duty and OS squared tab. These I believe are also made in the same factory as the Alvas and are of identical fit and cut imo. HTHs some

Last edited by cajsmommy; 03-01-2011 at 02:55 PM.
cajsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 02:54 PM   #7
2+2macht4
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Location: In a quaint village smack in the middle of the black forest.

I like the diapers from good seller, but mine did not have that name the pp poster mentioned. I assume we means the same dipes.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:55 PM   #8
Littleredwhimsy
Registered Users
seller

I had SunBaby 3.0s that I loved mostly! The leg elastic was tight, but I have heard they are better now. I used them on my 2 year old. I had a lot of leak issues, but I started stuffing with 1 of their inserts AND a folded flat diaper. It worked really, really well. On my newborn he could pee out the top but he did this on sposies and many cloth diapers that don't have enough stuffing and elastic at the top.

Get great deals on diapers and other items through Mamasource

Will trade gnomes for diapers: www.littleredwhimsy.etsy.com

Last edited by Littleredwhimsy; 03-01-2011 at 02:56 PM.
Littleredwhimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:17 AM   #9
AngelElle
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have the Papoose diapers from ebay.

The upside: The cover is good. Adjustable. Great price. The elastic is snug and has held in some poop-splosions. WAY less leaking than my little guy had with disposables. I think I do the same amount of laundry washing dipes, because I'm not constantly having to wash his outfit and mine.

The downside: The insert just doesn't work. I tried stuffing the pocket with a big prefold and that leaked too. Now I'm using a really thick Gerber 6-ply diaper in them laid on top of the diaper and that seems to work ok for me at home. When I take them to his daycare, the lady who takes care of him has leaks often. The velcro is not sewn on well. It was starting to come off after the first wash. If I was handier I could just run the sewing machine over it to reinforce it... but I'm not Laundry tabs don't work, they all, and I mean ALL stick together in the dryer.
Maybe I have unreasonable expectations.

Overall, I've decided that I really, really want some AIO's. If anybody's interested in trying them, I'm willing to sell them! $100 ppd 24 Papoose diapers w/ inserts.
AngelElle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:13 AM   #10
BraydensMommy2011
Registered Users
seller

Love my alva baby diapers !