Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-25-2015, 02:50 PM   #1
madelmom
Registered Users

Nursery and Diaper Stash **** :)

We're almost ready for the little one! Feel free to share your nursery/stash pics too

And the Stash!!! This is only the NB size stuff and doesn't include prefolds or flats

Advertisement

madelmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 08:52 AM   #2
bananasfoster
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nursery and Diaper Stash **** :)

So jealous! It looks lovely! DS will be sharing a room with DD, so there's not really a nursery or theme for me to prepare. However, it would probably be nice if DD's toy collection wasn't scattered all over the floor, so maybe this will motivate me to clean their room up! Lol

Chiropractor by day, Wife ,and Mommy to to DD (10/10) and DS 03/15
bananasfoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 10:51 AM   #3
Mamaleah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cute DD needs to clean her room up a little bit before I take pics. Plus, I have not even started on the baby quilt for the crib. I should really start that at some point! lol. They will be sharing a room when the baby moves out of our room...DD could also share a room with DS for a bit if the crying wakes her up too much.
Old 02-26-2015, 03:55 PM   #4
trudibeth77
Registered Users
seller

Adorable nursery!! She must be your first- everything is so beautiful and perfect!

No nursery here- our little guy will be in our room for quite some time (our master bedroom has more than enough room) and then I don't know where. We only have 3 bedrooms and my older two have their own rooms (a boy, 9 and a girl, 7). Honestly, we have the most space in our room- more than enough to set up a crib if it gets to that point. My stepmom usually makes crib bedding for my kids. I think after a year or two we'll look for a bigger house with another bedroom, but that's down the road. We were clearly not planning on having another child- LOL.
trudibeth77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 11:32 PM   #5
madelmom
Registered Users

Caught me... Yes this is our first . She'll sleep in her bedside sleeper in our room for quite a while so worrying about decorating a nursery might have been overkill but I enjoyed it so no regrets
Old 02-27-2015, 04:41 AM   #6
Pikemommy
Registered Users
seller

This is the only part I have a picture of. This is #4 and I've done a nursery for them all. We don't co-sleep, my DH has a lot of sleep issues and it's just not 'easier' for us as it is for a lot of people who do it. I will sleep in the living room with the baby until he/she falls into a more regular sleep habit (for my other kids it was around 6-8wks) and then babes will go to the nursery which is right next to our room.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	nursery.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	177690  
S 3/15 7lbs 15oz 20.5in
Pikemommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 11:13 AM   #7
madelmom
Registered Users

Super cute!! I love the colors you chose and all the fun lanterns in the corner!
Old 02-27-2015, 03:43 PM   #8
trudibeth77
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelmom View Post
Caught me... Yes this is our first . She'll sleep in her bedside sleeper in our room for quite a while so worrying about decorating a nursery might have been overkill but I enjoyed it so no regrets
Decorating the nursery is part of the fun!!! Nothing wrong with that! If we had an extra bedroom, I probably would have done the same. My older two both had a "nursery" / bedroom of their own and it was decorated before they were born!
Old 02-27-2015, 03:43 PM   #9
trudibeth77
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikemommy View Post
This is the only part I have a picture of. This is #4 and I've done a nursery for them all. We don't co-sleep, my DH has a lot of sleep issues and it's just not 'easier' for us as it is for a lot of people who do it. I will sleep in the living room with the baby until he/she falls into a more regular sleep habit (for my other kids it was around 6-8wks) and then babes will go to the nursery which is right next to our room.
Love the lanterns! So adorable!!!!