Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-06-2015, 06:33 PM   #21
itzfaith
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2016 - Anyone?

Shannon, Indiana isn't far at all. I love to travel and have been there a few times because my step daughter used to live in Fort Wayne

Amber, we really are neighbors. I live in Galloway but actually work in Westerville. My husband and I met in Westerville almost 13 years ago. I love that side of town.

Karla, I can relate to your worries. I have had high risk pregnancies because my babies won't stay in long enough without progesterone shots. My first came at 35 weeks, 2nd came at 37 weeks with shots, and 3rd came only one week early but I was on bed rest starting at 32 weeks because I was already dilated to 4cm by then. It can make you really nervous but good news is you will find support and prayers in the group and from people who love you

Natalie, I have always wanted to visit Canada. Do you love it there?

Advertisement

Last edited by itzfaith; 07-06-2015 at 06:38 PM.
itzfaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 06:58 PM   #22
nataliedan
Registered Users
Formerly: withzwenaturallygrow
seller

Thanks we do enjoy Canada. We really do say "eh" a lot.
nataliedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 05:49 AM   #23
nataliedan
Registered Users
Formerly: withzwenaturallygrow
seller

Just finished my blood test at the fertility clinic. They said if it's positive then they will ha e me back in 48 hours to check the numbers are doubling
nataliedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 12:31 PM   #24
JoyfulMama87
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Name: Kari
Number of kids counting this one: 5 (Do y'all ever think: Wow, where did they all come from?!)
Where do you live?: AL
When will you tell others?: I told my husband and mom and was going to wait a little while for everyone else. Then we were eating at my brother's house with his wife and my grandmother. He asked if I was eating for two again and my shocked look gave it away. We've told pretty much everyone else since then.
Find out sex of baby?: No. Why would I want to spoil one of the only times in my life when I can really be surprised?
Labor plans as of now: Homebirth, Lord willing
Old 07-07-2015, 06:08 PM   #25
itzfaith
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Kari,

"Number of kids counting this one: 5 (Do y'all ever think: Wow, where did they all come from?!)"

I really have been saying this to myself all week. I can not believe I have this many kids. What a blessing but I never expected to have this many, let alone at my age.

Last edited by itzfaith; 07-07-2015 at 06:09 PM.
itzfaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 03:08 PM   #26
lolson3
Registered Users
seller
seller

Name: Laurel
Number of kids counting this one!: 5. 8 yrs, 6 yrs, 4 yrs, 2 yrs. This one will break the pattern and be three years apart.
Where do you live? Arizona
When will you tell others?: I found out yesterday and told dh last night. Everyone else will probably wait until 12 weeks. Maybe longer. I've never miscarried, but I just like having the secret and a few less weeks of being asked about it by everyone.
Find out sex of baby?: Probably, but at this point I'm considering not. We already have 2 boys and 2 girls so I don't feel the need to plan or buy anything.
Labor plans as of now: I'll probably be induced a few days after my due date, but with #4 I asked to wait until I went into labor (thinking it would be sooner than later) and he was 10 days late. That would put me at the 1st of April.
Old 07-11-2015, 01:28 AM   #27
LittleLlama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I hope I get to stay here! I just got a decisive positive today....at my cousin's house, 1400 miles from home and it will be 3 more weeks and many miles before I am home. My kids and I are here for her wedding, DH flew home a few days ago and after feeling queasy today for no reason I decided it was time to test. Eep!! I think I calculated correctly that I'm 4w3d.

My kids are 7 and 9 so this will be... different. I absolutely want one more after. I lost one at 14 weeks 5 years ago and I don't know that I ever really recovered physically. My body has just maintained that 14 week look this whole time....it's telling me something!
Old 07-11-2015, 10:47 AM   #28
lensesforeyes
Registered Users

We found out earlier this week we are expecting again!

Name: Corri
Number of kids counting this one!: 7, ages 10, 6, 5, 4, 2, and one later this month. All but the four year old (and possibly her depending on when baby comes, he bday is 3/18) will have a bday before baby comes.
Where do you live? A tiny mountain town close to Puyallup WA.
When will you tell others?: I have told a handful of people. We are telling the kids today because I cannot find a sitter for our meet and greet with a midwife tonight. They won't keep it quiet, so I'm sure the whole world will know soon.
Find out sex of baby?: Yes. We have only one boy, and everybody wants a boy this time, so my kids will drive me crazy if I wait!
Labor plans as of now: My third home birth.
Old 07-11-2015, 08:27 PM   #29
funtimerachael
Registered Users

My Mood:

Name: Rachael Maxwell
Number of kids counting this one: This new little one will be 3 for me, first for DH. I've got two boys JP who is turning 10 tomorrow, and Preston who is 8 now. Crazy how fast time flies!
Where do you live? Amarillo, TX
When will you tell others?: DH was so excited to find out we were expecting, he has pretty much been telling everyone! I know it is kinda early for spreading the news, but he's so happy and excited I decided to let him have the fun of telling folks!
Find out sex of baby?: Not sure if we will find out or not. We keep toying with both options. Since I have two boys, everyone is saying this one will be a girl. I will just be happy with a sweet, healthy baby!
Labor plans as of now: This will be VBAC #2 for me. We are trying to work the finances out to hire a midwife for an HBAC this time around. IF we can't work that out, we will be fighting like crazy for as little intervention as possible at the local hospital.
funtimerachael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 07:07 AM   #30
NewbieSAHM
Registered Users
seller
seller

My son is seven and will be about to turn eight when this one arrives! My daughter is fourteen months. It's going to be a wild ride.