Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-11-2017, 02:28 PM   #61
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Re: Prime Day 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by missydawn View Post
Right now our bed sits with the foundation on the floor and we plan to just do the same thing with that bed. We already have the foundation for a twin and I hope it can fit right up with the matters we now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mom always tells us we need two King mattresses side by side so our whole house can sleep together instead of playing musical beds every night. That's what got me curious. Yours is a great idea.

Advertisement

MamaChirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 02:30 PM   #62
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

The water hose I have had on my list ($43) went on sale for $35. So I bought it. We've needed a new one for a long time and I've just been waiting for the price drop.

I have bought more this year than in years past. Idk if the sale is that much better or just more we needed (or wanted) right at the moment. Some of the deals are throwing me though, how they pop up at regular price but then give discounts at check out. I wonder why they are doing it that way instead of advertising the sale price on a lot of stuff?
jen_batten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 03:33 PM   #63
Agla
Super Admin We can do it!
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen_batten View Post
The water hose I have had on my list ($43) went on sale for $35. So I bought it. We've needed a new one for a long time and I've just been waiting for the price drop.

I have bought more this year than in years past. Idk if the sale is that much better or just more we needed (or wanted) right at the moment. Some of the deals are throwing me though, how they pop up at regular price but then give discounts at check out. I wonder why they are doing it that way instead of advertising the sale price on a lot of stuff?
Maybe to keep us online and checking and buying instead of buying and logging out.
Old 07-11-2017, 04:59 PM   #64
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Like this I hope
https://goo.gl/images/ZXUvtF

That's a neat page.
Old 07-11-2017, 07:01 PM   #65
Agla
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

So my Wal-Mart app lied and told me they had my thermos in stock for cheap my dh and I took a drive no thermos.

So we fondled the mypillow with the permission of the customer service lady and we ended up not getting them. We got some bamboo pillow instead.

Then my dh pointed out a bottle that was one piece. It's narrow on the top but will fit ice cubes. I figured I'd try it since it was on clearance at $7.5. Turns out its a dupe or generic of a bottle that sells for $42 on Amazon.(S'well.) Returning if it fails the test run tomorrow.

So Wal-Mart got some of our money today and not Amazon.
Old 07-11-2017, 07:09 PM   #66
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Prime Day 2017

DP

Last edited by MamaChirpy; 07-11-2017 at 07:18 PM.
Old 07-11-2017, 07:17 PM   #67
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
We have talked about it for months and decided we just needed more room and we both like different beds so this was our solution now I need to buy matching bedding so it doesn't look too weird.

I just showed my husband and he wants to do this!!!!

You will have to let me know how it works out. And how you decide to do the bedding.
Old 07-11-2017, 07:19 PM   #68
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agla View Post
So my Wal-Mart app lied and told me they had my thermos in stock for cheap my dh and I took a drive no thermos.

So we fondled the mypillow with the permission of the customer service lady and we ended up not getting them. We got some bamboo pillow instead.

Then my dh pointed out a bottle that was one piece. It's narrow on the top but will fit ice cubes. I figured I'd try it since it was on clearance at $7.5. Turns out its a dupe or generic of a bottle that sells for $42 on Amazon.(S'well.) Returning if it fails the test run tomorrow.

So Wal-Mart got some of our money today and not Amazon.

That stinks about the thermos. Maybe the bottle will work well.

I hope your pillows work well!
Old 07-11-2017, 07:28 PM   #69
Agla
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
We have talked about it for months and decided we just needed more room and we both like different beds so this was our solution now I need to buy matching bedding so it doesn't look too weird.

It's a way cheaper solution than one if those adjustable beds for sure.

Embrace the weird. Lol!

I knew a family the squeezed several beds in an alcove. It was a cute way to set-up a family bed.

We've had different configurations through the years but never a separate twin.
Old 07-12-2017, 06:18 AM   #70
Agla
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I was not disappointed this year because I had adjusted my expectations.

There were deals to be had. We only needed college books and chromebook and we got that crossed off the list.