Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-06-2013, 08:01 PM   #1
MothyrGrimm
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Back story: I ordered a silver cover and inserts about a week ago. I noticed once I took the cover of ds (I hadn't washed it before hand) after using it there was some wonky stitching on the cover. I didn't think ds caused it because he likes to poop immediately in whatever is pretty and new, plus we hadn't washed it yet or played rough. So I shot them an email asking if they thought it was okay, or if it would bother function. She asked for a pic, and replied they'd replace it and send me a new one - perfect because I was placing another order that day for pockets and more inserts.

Today: I got my package in the mail and they included the little self addressed polymailer (to send back the flawed cover) and the new replacement cover. I went to grab the flawed cover and realized somehow the wonky stitching fixed itself! I washed it a couple times to make sure it was extra clean for sending back and it must have corrected itself in the wash. I didn't check it when I hung it up since I was in a rush.

Anywho I sent her an email explaining what happened and I was sending back the brand new one since there wasn't a problem anymore. I got her reply and she said keep it!! That the info could help them in the future so it was a gift!

I'm so floored and really in awe. I already had the self addressed polymailer and it was brand new out of the box barely even touched, and she still said keep it.

I them so much! And their diapering stuff too!

Advertisement

Last edited by MothyrGrimm; 02-06-2013 at 08:03 PM.
MothyrGrimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:12 PM   #2
Hi-Dog
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Hard core Diaper Safari rave!!! :D

Sounds like Diaper Safari is pretty awesome. I just placed an order with them this week for the first time. I may have found myself a new store for my "new diaper" purchases!
Old 02-07-2013, 07:06 AM   #3
MothyrGrimm
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Good to hear! They have good sales too!
Old 02-08-2013, 09:26 AM   #4
MothyrGrimm
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Bump
Old 02-10-2013, 02:08 PM   #5
Liz*RN*BSN
Registered Users
Formerly: liz4185
seller

My Mood:

That is awesome! Love when a company stands behind their products!
Old 02-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #6
mommy2babybean
Registered Users
seller

I LOVE diaper safari and I haven't actually put it on a baby yet! Bought some pockets to try because it agitates itself out in the wash (otherwise I really don't like the idea of pockets) and it actually worked! Trying to sell some of my other pockets now to get more of these!
mommy2babybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:56 PM   #7
marzi2013
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Great to hear! I think I'm going to buy a few covers and pockets to try out. There's a BOGO sale going on until tomorrow!
marzi2013 is offline   Reply With Quote