Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-22-2013, 09:09 AM   #151
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby
Andrea-I'll have to remember that about the pen. My kids will be three across with baby in the middle. DD writes on herself often. Hope she doesn't do that to baby too!

Marie- you, Ingrid and myself are all neck and neck. Can't believe we're all sooo close.

Ashley- You are almost to the finish line! I'm waiting for May to arrive too. It can't come soon enough

Beckstar-good luck at your appt. I like having mine first thing in the morning as well, otherwise I'd go crazy all day.
I'm first on the list! I beat you guys here by a week, so I get to go first, darnit!!!

Seriously, thorough. In another 2 weeks the race is ON! I'm hoping for 37w even though the stitch comes out at 36, but I'm gonna be walking and sexing and lifting and groovin' once my restrictions are lifted. It's so not fair that I have to have all these interventions to keep her in and they may make my cervix even dumber so that it forgets what it is supposed do to go into labor.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:52 AM   #152
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (April)

Marie - What a trooper!!! That's awesome that he's not letting it stop him or get him down!!! WTG dude!!!
And you're nearly there!!!

Kate - What a wonderful surprise!

Andrea - love the "body art"!

Carly - Thanks!

Becky - for a great appt.

Ruthk33 - congrats!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:40 PM   #153
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

K ladies, I need some help here, I'm 6 weeks and I'm going insane. I am sooo anxious about this pregnancy. I woke up at 3 am today and was just panicking because my bbs seemed smaller to me. So I got up and dry heaved for a while. I'm not sure if it was m/s or if it was more because of the anxiety, I basically had a panic attack. So all day I've been analyzing symptoms like crazy. I keep feeling my bbs and they feel full and big but not as sore as the were. I feel a little sick but I haven't been able to eat. Again,not sure if that is because of the m/s or anxiety. Smells have still been bugging me, so I feel like I do have symptoms still, but I just am so paranoid. Add to that I am a little crampy, not awful or anything, its mostly in my back and sides, kind of a twingy pulling, poking feeling, around my hips and my sciatic nerve and that area. Never really in the front. Anyway how do I move past this so I can sleep and function? I want to enjoy this pregnancy but I just am not, I'm just so worried all the time. Things are so much different this time, I've had symptoms, my bloodwork was great, but this is the time I started bleeding with the last one, so I think that is a lot of what is freaking me out. I am on zoloft and it helps somewhat but obviously not enough at this point. Help!
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:59 PM   #154
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Amy - I don't know if there is any way to move past those fears, honestly. They change over the course of the pregnancy, but they're always there to some extent - at least that's how it was for DH and I. There were some days that all I could do was be happy that I was pregnant in that moment, I couldn't really think of it as the whole day until bedtime, kwim? Then it was hoping to be pregnant in the morning. One day at a time.
for peace for you, mama.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:41 PM   #155
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

Amy, those feelings are totally normal. I think we've all made a post similar to yours in the beginning and even as time moved on we've still had those thought. Pregnancy after loss is just full of worry and anxiety for most of us. When I had those thoughts early on, I'd tell myself I'm still pregnant. I'd focus on whatever concrete evidence I had and just took it one day at a time. to you
Old 04-22-2013, 03:45 PM   #156
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

THank you for your support. I'm really frustrated with dh, he is almost mad at me for feeling the way I do. he said he doesn't want to try again if we lose this one.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:01 PM   #157
stevensmom
Administrator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Amy my dh was the same way...and quite honestly I agreed with him. I can not go through another pregnancy emotionally

I bled with this one at 5.5 weeks and was certain that it was over like my previous ones. And right then I decided that I can't do it anymore and if I did happen to loose baby then I would have to realize that I needed to stop...not only for me but for my family

The first trimester sucks when it comes to pregnancy after a loss. And even now that I'm 22 weeks I still freak out if he hasn't moved in a bit. I whip out the doppler and hear his heartbeat right away.

I still don't think the worry will ever go away. Even during birth and after.
BabyBoyBlueBoutique
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:23 PM   #158
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

Wow, I can't keep up with the news on here! I'm loving to baby pics and the pics of your cute little man Marie! That rainbow cake is amazing, I'm hungry now!

Amy, we all totally understand how you feel! I don't really get m/s and always thought that I should, but I guess that's just the norm for me. Anyway, it made me freak out quite a bit that I wasn't getting sick. The first trimester after a loss, like others have said, is really tough! Just take it one day at a time and try to occupy yourself with different things to get your mind off of worries. That helped me a lot. I'm 17 weeks now but I still worry sometimes, I don't think it will ever go away but it does get better. This is exactly what I was told early on by others, now I'm saying it you.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:26 PM   #159
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

Oh and I noticed I'm not on the list yet. Could someone add me? I'm due September 29th.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:42 PM   #160
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieMarieVDV
Oh and I noticed I'm not on the list yet. Could someone add me? I'm due September 29th.
Can I be added as well? November 21 6th pregnancy
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote