Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-27-2013, 10:29 AM   #1
mkrisel
Registered Users

Nursing Bras

I need a new nursing bra for summer, but I don't know that I can get what I want!
I need a 34E, and really prefer underwire. The bras I have are so "thick" at the top (where you hook and unhook to nurse) that it is really hard to find summer shirts that hide my bra. I'm not wearing revealing clothes, and never have this problem when not nursing.
Any ideas?

Advertisement

mkrisel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:34 AM   #2
jennayoung99
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My favorite over all nursing bras are from freya. Love love love!
Old 04-27-2013, 11:37 AM   #3
juliasmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nursing Bras

I like Anita bras. They are low cut enough to wear with most V-necks. I have a few of their underwire bras and I like how they are still comfy and just supportive enough. If you buy 5041 you need to size up in the cup and down in the band, but the other styles I've tried run true to size.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:16 PM   #4
~Cricket~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have the same problem, and I just got an Anita 5068. Not pretty, but very comfortable and supportive, and it's fine at the neckline of most of my tops. With a tank top it sometimes shows just a little, until I adjust my shirt again. It's nice and smooth under t-shirts too.

Hope that helps!
Old 04-27-2013, 08:51 PM   #5
mkrisel
Registered Users

Ugh..the bras I have are Anita. I love them in every other way (well, maybe not in the sexy department). They are 3 years old and in need of being replaced. Does anyone know if newer versions are better?
mkrisel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:37 PM   #6
birdinhand
Registered Users

I just wear regular bras, but I am only a D cup; I find it is so much easier to nurse in piblic because instead of having to hunt for the clasp or hook, the cup just pops right back over my breast when I am done.
birdinhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:49 PM   #7
mamalusbear
Registered Users
seller
seller

I love Bravado's nursing bras. They are a little pricey, but very comfortable and provide a good amount of support.
mamalusbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:27 PM   #8
~Cricket~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hmmm.... I had one anita bra that I didn't love - showed too much and wasn't all that great in the support department - too stretchy. But the new one I got does seem better for that. I'd recommend having a look at Breakout Bra's website - they have more selection and better prices on the larger cup sizes. They also have great customer support and free shipping and returns. They don't, however, have that particular anita bra I was talking about in my previous post. But they've got a fair bit of variety in your size range!
Personally, I've been disappointed with Bravado. I always end up with a uniboob. But that's maybe just my body type - others do seem to love them.
Old 04-30-2013, 01:37 PM   #9
agriculturista
Registered Users
seller
seller

i love bella materna bras. They're super comfortable and seem like they'll hold up well. They're a little pricy but they have some great deals in their sale section right now. and their customer service is amazing. you might need to size up a bit - my pre pregnancy size was 32 d, and I ended up needing a 32 g/h from them.
agriculturista is offline   Reply With Quote