Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-04-2017, 09:16 PM   #501
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Diaper bag recommendations, questions, reviews

My favorite great big tote, and I mean BIG, is my Vera Bradley Get Away Tote. I have several. I use one as my van bag, one for a hospital bag and my 3rd one I use for multiple uses. Like throwing all our coats in on the way out the door. Or a extra bag for the pool. Right now the 3 rd one has baby carriers and stuff in it in my closet. I gifted one to my mom and she used it for a dialysis. After she died my dad gave it back to me

And my DD loves them too. She packs them with about everything she owns when we go out, she’s such an over packer ...apple doesn’t €™fall far from the tree

Advertisement

Last edited by Kelley76; 12-04-2017 at 09:19 PM.
Kelley76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 10:26 PM   #502
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Re: Diaper bag recommendations, questions, reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley76 View Post
My favorite great big tote, and I mean BIG, is my Vera Bradley Get Away Tote. I have several. I use one as my van bag, one for a hospital bag and my 3rd one I use for multiple uses. Like throwing all our coats in on the way out the door. Or a extra bag for the pool. Right now the 3 rd one has baby carriers and stuff in it in my closet. I gifted one to my mom and she used it for a dialysis. After she died my dad gave it back to me

And my DD loves them too. She packs them with about everything she owns when we go out, she’s such an over packer ...apple doesn’t €™fall far from the tree

Got one of those too Mama!!! LOVE IT!

Never thought of using it as a truck bag because I used to actually travel to places overnight and it's my "family toiletry" bag when I go somewhere. Hairdryer, bath stuff for everyone, medicine and jewelry are always packed in it. Since we aren't planning a trip anytime soon, I will repack it as my emergency bag in the truck tomorrow. I knew one of you girls would know what to do.
MamaChirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 10:29 PM   #503
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Re: Diaper bag recommendations, questions, reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaChirpy View Post
Got one of those too Mama!!! LOVE IT!

Never thought of using it as a truck bag because I used to actually travel to places overnight and it's my "family toiletry" bag when I go somewhere. Hairdryer, bath stuff for everyone, medicine and jewelry are always packed in it. Since we aren't planning a trip anytime soon, I will repack it as my emergency bag in the truck tomorrow. I knew one of you girls would know what to do.

We are full of valuable knowledge

I love it my van ❤️ fits so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk