Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-08-2007, 10:56 PM   #11
autumnlily
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2008 Babies!!!

Had my ultrasound and now I'm planning for TWINS!!!

Too overwhelmed at the moment to think about the nursery...but I'm sure I'll be on it soon!

Advertisement

Old 09-10-2007, 02:07 AM   #12
zosiasmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

April 14th here!!! I have not been able to get to my OB yet, but we are sure. I took 2 home tests and they turned positive within 10 seconds just like with DD and my period was due one Aug 10th. I don't have morning sickness...thank goodness... but I do get s a really gassy belly after I eat anything, I am super tired and get queezy int he car now too. I can't wait to get to know you all a bit more...congrats to you all mamas, Danni

Want to know about making money with ChaCha? Ask me!
I made $350 last month!Hits4Pay Want some Moola?
zosiasmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 07:39 AM   #13
sprout18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm due April 23rd by my calculations - haven't got to the dr yet waiting on insurance to kick in next week. I will be about 9 weeks then which is right around when the dr will see me anyway.
I have been extremely sick - nauseous all day, really tired, sore and I mean sore breasts (never had that before). You name it I pretty much have it. I'm hoping that its because I'm having twins - at least then I won't feel like such a whimp. None of my other pregnancies have hit me this bad or hard. Maybe its because I'm chasing 3 little ones around - I don't know but if I don't lay down at around 12 I feel like I'm going to fall asleep standing up. I also can't sleep really well at night which doesn't help - another symptom I have never had. Wow this will be my last pregnancy so of course it has to really kick my butt right?
Old 09-10-2007, 07:58 AM   #14
amanda_leigh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm due April 10th. Had my first ultrasound Aug. 29, and my first OB appointment Sep. 5. My next appointment is Oct. 3. Morning sickness isn't too bad, but it's bad enough
amanda_leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:08 AM   #15
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i had a OB check up last thursday.....at 10 weeks, 2 days we heard the HB on the doppler-160BPM
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 01:47 PM   #16
amielia80
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am due April 17th and feeling real yucky. I never felt this way with the boys! Anyway, my morning sicknesss is bad, I am having an ultrasound next tuesday, I've had a little spotting but it has stopped and I still feel so I think everything is ok!!! Anyway, not planning the room yet, I am waiting until we know the gender!
Old 09-10-2007, 04:46 PM   #17
angelnavywife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm due April 2nd but expecting a March baby
no nursery as we'll co-sleep
counting down for pregnancy to be over, I'm so sick all the way through every time
Got to see baby last week though, we have pictures on our fridge so that was fun.
angelnavywife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 07:36 PM   #18
myrrh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm due March 31st, but fully expect it to be sometime in April. I haven't been sick hardly at all and am feeling pretty good, besides being tired. I was sick as a dog for the first trimester with the other 3 kids, so I'm just thanking the Lord that I feel good now. I will wait to find out the gender until I do any "nursery" planning. We co-sleep, but I do always hang the baby's name on my bedroom wall and have pink or green (depending on the sex) changing mats and such.

We heard the heartbeat at 9.5 weeks with a doppler and I'm feeling daily movements now (just flutters, no kicks or anything major). It's kind of comforting. I'm 11 weeks today. We're planning our 3rd homebirth.
myrrh is offline   Reply With Quote