Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-10-2007, 05:35 PM   #11
MamaJoyful
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: PG Mamas of Many, how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChurchPunkMom View Post
Yeah, I think this is the first pregnancy I've actually been able to stand in church this late.. Though I have had weeks even this time, that I can't.

We are planning a homebirth. This will be our second time. I have about 4weeks until my due date - though the only time I've gone past my due date was with my first. Then I had two born before my due date and one born on her due date. So, we figure I have 2-4wks left.

As far as how many kids we're having (the question on everyone's mind).. we just take it one baby at a time and have faith that God will let us know when we're done. Though, if you ask my 5yo, we're having another boy after this one (he's convinced this baby is a girl, we'll find out soon enough!). We'll see!

Oh, and I'm still nursing the littlest right now too. We don't nurse everyday, but on most days at naptime and some days in the morning. J puts her to bed, so I don't have to worry about that one (we had to night wean her). I've had A LOT of pain during this pregnancy from nursing. We had recurring thrush all through the first half of my pregnancy and just general dryness, cracking and soreness since then. I don't mind hanging on and letting her tandem nurse though - esp now that she's night weaned. She still wakes occasionally, but she's in a side-car crib on J's side so he takes care of her when she wakes.
Yay for your DH helping with your lil one. I told my DH that with this one I will nurse the baby at night until about 8 weeks, and then I think I will need his help. He just looked at me like I'm not serious. I've always taken care of them at night for the most part, but man I have just been so worn down. I still don't think he believes me. I'm such an idealist, but really, I'm willing to let it go, lol!

I feel like a totally different woman when I get some sleep! Plus, it has taken such a toll on my body to nurse so much at night. So we night weaned too a while ago. And I am doing better. I love a man that will help at night. Plus they are so good at it! My hubby is so much better at making wise choices at night than me. I love him!

Hi Malaina,

Nice to meet you! : ) You have a beautiful name.

Advertisement

Last edited by MamaJoyful; 09-10-2007 at 05:38 PM.
MamaJoyful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 01:36 PM   #12
5kids4me
Banned

Re: PG Mamas of Many, how are you?

I am pregnant with my 5th now. And my last. This pregnancy has been so hard on me. I've had HG, and now I am jsut so uncomfortable and only 16 weeks.
My kids are 8,6,5, & 3 years. I will be getting a tubal most likely I am just so done! I keep saying I am to old(31)
5kids4me is offline   Reply With Quote