Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-30-2012, 11:00 AM   #1
crazymom
Registered Users
seller

Is he ever going to come out?

I Have never rushed one of my kids out f the womb until now. I'm 38 weeks tomorrow so I know that all he is going is getting chubby but I'm seriously miserable. Can't eat more than a few bites, can't sleep, can't feel my fingers, contractions are almost unbearable at times. I think he's gonna be stubborn. Everytime I have a contraction, he braces himself against me. I can almost feel his nails digging into my uterus as if to say "um no... I'm not coming out"

I know... Whiney, tired, and cranky.. Thanks for listening. I know a lot of y'all Are feeling the same way!

Di..... mom to my teen, my princess, and a new addition may 2012. I can spell but my iPhone can't!

Advertisement

Old 04-30-2012, 11:49 AM   #2
anjali'smom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Is he ever going to come out?

My due date is May 12th, so we are both 38 weeks. I was feeling the same way this past weekend, very anxious and just miserable. Today I woke up with a new perspective, its weird how our moods can change. I just realized that when my baby is ready she will come, the longer she is in there the healthier and stronger she will be. Sorry I know I am not much help, just know you are not alone
anjali'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:55 AM   #3
magdalynaa
Registered Users
seller

I think my kid has elevated womb-kicking to the Olympic level in the last few weeks. I'm so ready not to be pg anymore.
magdalynaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:54 PM   #4
247mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I know the end is tough, Mama hang in there!! Your LO WILL eventually come out (I know you know that, though I have recently learned that when researchers look at babies born at 40 weeks with babies born earlier, they see that their lungs and brains are actually significantly more developed. There are important things happening! That really encouraged me to relax and let my LO grow (even though I am getting really uncomfortable) I will be 38 weeks tomorrow.
247mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:24 PM   #5
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

*hugs* I was due yesterday and have had prodromal labor for the past 3 weeks. I hope you find relief somehow soon. Acupuncture really helped me so far, maybe you could do something like that. It might not get the baby out of you, but it gets them in the right position and might relieve some of your discomfort. It improved my mood and got her off my right hip, that was really painful.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:30 PM   #6
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've gone past dates with 3 babies so far so I think it's kinda funny when people complain about still being pregnant before their actual due dates
Old 04-30-2012, 06:49 PM   #7
mamaratliff
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've pretty much given up on him every coming out. We went to the beach all day, just so I could relax and NOT think about it all day long, and over analyze every bathroom trip and twinge of a contraction It worked, I had a nice relaxing day and didn't obsess over baby getting here toooo much
Old 05-01-2012, 08:32 AM   #8
mariamommy
Registered Users
seller

I understand the waiting game...I go postdates with every baby. 42, 42 and 43 weeks with each respective one....its so tiring at the end.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:43 AM   #9
lovebabies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hugs, mamas! Have you seen this article? I thought it was really encouraging.
http://mothering.com/all-things-moth...-of-in-between
Old 05-01-2012, 09:02 AM   #10
dreamingkristin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I know i"m a complainer.... I don't mean to be... I'm just done after months of contractions... I've never been this far along.... and I know I complain... sorry guys!