Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-21-2015, 08:33 AM   #1
theonenonlymrssmith
Poet Laureate

Lets see your pets!

Im not gonna lie, sometimes- a small part of me likes my dogs more than my kids. ;-) They never talk back. I don't have to cook for them,They were both generally well trained in 6 months or less, and they have NEVER EVER told me I was ruining their life, or called me "a big meanie"

I know lots of you are pet lovers too and have mini (or not so mini!) farms going on, so lets see those pretty pets!

Hecate

Nemesis

The chickens! Who are still not laying...any day now!

Advertisement

theonenonlymrssmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 11:40 AM   #2
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lets see your pets!

Things have changed a good bit here. We lost Duke almost a year ago (brain tumor), and Remus (accident) but naturally we somehow wound up with a pack of rescues.

Lad, is still a puppy. He is my SDiT. My health has gotten progressively worse over the past 1.5 years unfortunately. Lad is my only "breeder dog" but he is a good boy. 8months old now and will do mobility work when he is old enough.

Better picture of Lad.

The girls, well 3 of them. Magic, Lenore and Blue. Magic is the redish one, Lenore is the grey one rolling in the dirt and Blue is the little black dog. Blue has of course been with us for almost 8 years now. Magic has been with us since around November last year. We adopted her when Tharen thought he was ready for another dog but, while he likes her, they are still having some bonding issues almost a year later. Lenore is hubby's dog.

not a great picture but, this is what makes Lenore such a fun dog. She and Magic run like crazy. Ignore the ruins of my Straw Bale Garden, it was far too wet this year (like flooding style rains for two months).

Freyja is all grown up now too.

She and Magic are the same weight but she is taller

I also have a very spoiled, somewhat confused cat named Halloween. She runs the house.
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 12:08 PM   #3
whitneywalters
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We lost my retriever last year to cancer and after months of searching the shelters for another golden, I caved and let Chris get the dog he wanted. Funny part, the dog likes me more.

This is Charlie, our rescue. He is a shih tzu -

My kitty, Cookie.

My kitty, Raven. ( this is the one I have posted about, she likes to kill everything she can. )
Old 08-21-2015, 12:29 PM   #4
ms_mcnann
formerly t***_m**_r*****

Last edited by ms_mcnann; 06-11-2017 at 09:40 PM.
ms_mcnann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 07:40 AM   #5
theonenonlymrssmith
Poet Laureate

I love seeing the fur babies!! Keep me coming ladies!
theonenonlymrssmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 09:55 AM   #6
KaleidoscopeEyes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Newbie Sprocket, I just got her off CL, she's a calico/tabby. She lives with my boyfriend along with the gecko and corn snake I got him

This is Fatty, his mom was a flame point siamese mix and his dad was Balinese, he looks like his mom. he was born in our home 6.5 years ago

This is Pesky, he showed up at our house as a wee kitten 6 years ago, he followed the neighbor girl home from down the road and her dad wouldnt let her keep him, he was harassing the huskies at the fence when we found him. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that he had blue eyes like the rest of our animals at the time

The huskies Deiohgi (sounds like D.O.G lol) and Gambit. My ex and I got Deiohgi Dec of 2007 from a breeder and after we broke up I bought Gambit for him off craigslist March 2009. having dogs didn't suit his lifestyle so I took them from him

Recent losses

This is Teddy, I only had him a couple months, he died suddenly. I believe that he must have drank something bad in the puddle when we were out walking him

Jesse Kitty disappeared, I believe he found a place to die as he was getting up there in age. He was around 13 years old. He was a ragdoll mix that was born in my MIL house. He was a very sweet cat

This is Moochie, we got him off CL 6.5 years ago. we found him this summer dead in the front yard, we believe he was attacked by a couple dogs that was wondering the neighborhood. when Moochie saw dogs he would just freeze up rather than fight or run. He was Fatty's dad

KaleidoscopeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 12:15 PM   #7
clothfortwins
Registered Users
seller

One of our girls- we have three but this is the only pic I have on photobucket right now.
[IMG][/IMG]
clothfortwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 12:48 PM   #8
AZmommy
Registered Users
seller

Deanna mom to Cecilia 10-26-02 and Margaret 3-8-10
AZmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 06:37 PM   #9
SamanthaLove88
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I don't think I can participate since my post would be an entire page long
Old 08-30-2015, 11:26 AM   #10
hellorocketship
Registered Users

This is my oldest girl Hermione. She's going to turn 6 in November. She is also my emotional support animal :]

And this is Luna. She's absolutely crazy, but very sweet. She'll be 2 in February

We also have a snake, and we used to have a dog and a bunny but not anymore.

Last edited by hellorocketship; 08-30-2015 at 11:37 AM. Reason: wrong links
hellorocketship is offline   Reply With Quote