Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-01-2017, 10:08 PM   #1
doughpat
Registered Users
seller

Favorite wool split-crotch pants for use with fitted diapers

Hi all-

I have a pair of Continuum Family split crotch pants and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. However, I only have 1 pair, and my boy is starting to outgrow them.

However....looking around the web, I'm having a hard time finding:

1.) Wool
2.) Intended for use WITH diapers. We're EC'ing with GMD diapers as 'backups'. Many of the splits that I'm finding are meant for slightly older kids with more of a "slit" than a full big opening.
3.) Preferably something in the US...just for shipping costs.

Any suggestions?

Advertisement

doughpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 05:00 PM   #2
I love flats
Registered Users

Re: Favorite wool split-crotch pants for use with fitted diapers

make your own or ask someone to?
http://doityourselfec.blogspot.com/s...crotch%20pants

i'm intrigued, can you explain how yours works? pics? i'm trying to EC but after a great start, we hardly have ANY catches anymore...=\

Last edited by I love flats; 02-04-2017 at 05:01 PM.
I love flats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 11:02 PM   #3
doughpat
Registered Users
seller

Yeah...would really like to have nice, polished final product, rather than someone (i.e. mine!) trying to patch it together for the first time.

Split crotches are a must-have for EC. I mean of course you can do without, but especially in the winter...you don't have to take their pants off for pottying! The trick is to remember to put the split-crotch pants on BEFORE the diaper.

So, kid might need to pee/poo, you just pull off the diaper and set them onto their potty. Pants stay on, way faster.

Stick with the EC...you will go through phases of lots of catches and lots of misses. Try to be consistent. Always offer after waking from naps, after feeding, and don't stress about the misses. Also, always change their diaper if its at all wet. You want them to to get used to dryness!

Best of luck!
Ryan
doughpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 11:55 PM   #4
I love flats
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughpat View Post
Yeah...would really like to have nice, polished final product, rather than someone (i.e. mine!) trying to patch it together for the first time.

Split crotches are a must-have for EC. I mean of course you can do without, but especially in the winter...you don't have to take their pants off for pottying! The trick is to remember to put the split-crotch pants on BEFORE the diaper.

So, kid might need to pee/poo, you just pull off the diaper and set them onto their potty. Pants stay on, way faster.

Stick with the EC...you will go through phases of lots of catches and lots of misses. Try to be consistent. Always offer after waking from naps, after feeding, and don't stress about the misses. Also, always change their diaper if its at all wet. You want them to to get used to dryness!

Best of luck!
Ryan
Thanks! the potty pause has been going on for weeks now =\ he doesn't mind being wet anymore! =( I need to get some split crotch pants!
I love flats is offline   Reply With Quote