Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-28-2006, 03:29 PM   #31
Knittress
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ADMIN. Please delete my account.

Just for S&G I googled your user name since you were concerned about it affecting your business. DS doesn't even pop up in relation to your name until the *very* bottom of the first page of two pages of results. If you expand it to show results that were hidden, you have 10 pages of results with DS being at the bottom again.

Advertisement

Laura who's loving life
Dyeing/Knitting WAHM

Last edited by Knittress; 11-28-2006 at 03:31 PM.
Knittress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 03:31 PM   #32
woolfulcomforts
Registered Users

My Mood:

are you ok??

im sorry but if you really want to leave. just email jo. and thats that.. i dont think staying around is gonna help any.. at least customer wise.. not that you need any NEW customers but i dont understand why your acting like this??

when i have enough of the drama i just take a break. no need for big threads saying im taking a break.. thinking about leaving.. ect..
but that may be because im not a super WAHM . i just feel it that it leaves a bad taste in customers mouths to see wahms in drama all the time..

i think i have said to much now.. but i was just really wondering
woolfulcomforts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 03:40 PM   #33
Melissa
Banned
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by eapoosmama View Post
I have no problems with either MamaJo or Samantha they have both been very decent with me, this is an acceptable answer, and elminates the lovely tone that is occuring -- Thank You!

My feedback is of no importance to me here, this should not hinder the closing of my account.
Thank You to those of you have have patronized me in the past.

See your feedback may not be of importance to you but to those that may buy from you from other sites it is important for them to see...
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 03:56 PM   #34
smugsmilz
Registered Users

Are we there yet?
smugsmilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 04:04 PM   #35
Hayley
Registered Users
seller

You can always see that at the pin and HC, DS is not a business transaction feedback board it is personal dealings that feedback is left for.

Sorry you feel you need to go but maybe it is for the best sounds like you have made a good choice.

I know that if mamajo can't delete your account you can always change the password to a bunch of letters and numbers and just not come back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
See your feedback may not be of importance to you but to those that may buy from you from other sites it is important for them to see...
Old 11-28-2006, 04:26 PM   #36
MamaJo
Go sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here.
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I'm sorry, but we don't delete accounts. As people have stated before, feedback and dealings here may be of no use to the member anymore, but they are of use to other members. We don't even delete accounts of those who have been banned...

I'm sorry you feel that you don't want to be associated with DS any longer, the best thing to do is simply not login or post anymore.

Not sure who suggested it, but contacting vBulletin wouldn't be a good idea - there's nothing they could do except send you back this way.

Hope you're both doing well soon

Taking a break to focus on God & family

MamaJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 05:27 PM   #37
eapoosmama
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
Irene I am not a super wahm -- never indicated I was, never will be, never striving to be. I am just wanting to surround myself differently. Someday, you will be able step back and see things differently - with time.

Thank you for the reply Mamajo -- if your capabilites change I am still requesting my feedback which is 100% be removed.
eapoosmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 05:38 PM   #38
Bare Bottom Gear
Cruelty is a tyrant that's always attended with fear
Formerly: SAHMTo2
seller

My Mood:

We don't remove fb no matter what. Since your ID has to stay so shall your fb. Sorry! Best thing to do is stop logging on if you want to be done with DS. There is really nothing we can do. It's up to you now. kwim? Hope everyone is feeling better there!

Check out my other FSOT items, I've got diapers, yarn and fiber for sale!!
Bare Bottom Gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 05:45 PM   #39
courtfrog2
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Irene I am not a super wahm -- never indicated I was, never will be, never striving to be. I am just wanting to surround myself differently. Someday, you will be able step back and see things differently - with time.

Thank you for the reply Mamajo -- if your capabilites change I am still requesting my feedback which is 100% be removed.
Did I miss something???
Old 11-28-2006, 05:50 PM   #40
Blackbirdlane
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Irene, Someday, you will be able step back and see things differently - with time.

see, this is just the type of thing that would get someone ticked off. The way you say this makes you seem "better" than other people that choose to view things differently than you do. Just because people see things in a different light doesn't mean they are stupid or uneducated. Just my