Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-29-2015, 11:08 PM   #1
kaylabelle05
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Morning sickness?

Who is skipping that symptom? Who is suffering horribly? Who is going back and forth between the 2 (besides me)?

I had it with my boys and it was bad. It was 24/7 for twelve days with DS1 and 24/7 for 12 weeks with DS2. I didn't have it with my DD. But I go back and forth between being fine and hoping I don't have to run off to the bathroom.

Advertisement

kaylabelle05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 11:35 PM   #2
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Morning sickness?

I had it before the + test, which made me decide to test... then I have had it in waves lightly on and off. most days its a no right now.
i usually get it worse with my girls but bad w one of my boys and none with the other.
I think it has more to do with what I eat tho, the crappier I ate, the sicker I was. the more I stuff in my face, the better I feel typically. sucks cause I get pudgy fast then.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 04:32 AM   #3
Alfresco5
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had massive nausea for 5wks but no pukin. As long as i forced myself to eat a little bit all day long and drink ginger tea, i was fine. The one time i did get sick it was because i got busy and hadn't eaten anything for a few hours and the nausea took over my body! My friend who was preg same time as me was sick the whole pregnancy, so i didn't mind my silly 5wks so much in comparison
Alfresco5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 07:51 AM   #4
MommyToTwoPrinces
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had nausea even before my BFP, thats what made me test. This is baby #3, baby #1 and #2 were boys and I NEVER had nausea.
Baby #3 due August 2016.
IT'S A GIRL!!

MommyToTwoPrinces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 02:43 PM   #5
1blessedmama
Registered Users
seller

I've never had much in the way of early symptoms, morning sickness included. I'm totally emetophobic, but I've always said I'd take it if it guaranteed a healthy pregnancy. However, the one time I did have the slightest bit of nausea (primarily in the form of food aversions and just that icky "don't want to eat" feeling that is worse on an empty stomach....not sure if that constitutes as any form of m/s?), I still lost the baby in a MMC.

Sooo...needless to say, not only does it feel like the grass is always greener, but I worry it could be a lose-lose sometimes!! I'm a little concerned because I'm having a repeat of the situation I mentioned above...I just called to schedule an u/s on 1/4 of 1/5, so I'm hoping and praying we'll see a living baby.
Old 12-31-2015, 02:45 PM   #6
ElToAnCy
Registered Users
seller

I'm 8 weeks and super sick all day. I have to eat constantly or I can't function, but eating is a painful chore. I have to force myself to swallow each bite and think happy thoughts the entire time. I'm also super tired and wiped out. This was the same for my other 4 pregnancies so I'm used to it, but still it's easy to fall into a depression over not feeling human for so long.
ElToAnCy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 12:54 PM   #7
kaylabelle05
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I seem to be having night sickness instead of morning sickness. This being #4 I thought it would be similar to another pregnancy. But I am not used to mild to moderate nausea. I didn't have it at all with my DD and it was severe with my DS's. I rarely ever vomit anyways and my nausea has to be debilitating to actually vomit so I am not expecting it this pregnancy.
kaylabelle05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 10:29 AM   #8
Casie629
Registered Users
seller

I have only gotten sick once so far, but I have had pretty bad nausea. It peaks right about 10:30 or 11 and eating seems to help. I get super nauseous if I don't eat almost constantly... My pregnancy app said it should start to subside some now that I am 10 weeks but that definitely hasn't happened yet...
Expecting a rainbow in August 2016
Casie629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 02:14 PM   #9
scrapandsewon
Registered Users

My Mood:

I've had all day sickness this time. Which is totally normal for me, but it has been different than all of my others.
With my second I was extremely nauseated all day, and tired, but not as tired as I am this time, of course I am much older too.
I get nauseous when I am hungry, and after I eat, and I am so exhausted! And I just want to drink a gallon of water! I love water! But now, it feels heavy in my stomach.
With the rest of my pregnancies, I was throwing up all day and night, lost nearly thirty pounds with each, even with my first when I didn't have thirty pounds to lose.
This time I have prayed and prayed to not throw up. And I haven't, except if you count when I gagged on mucus from the cold I am fighting, after not eating for too long and ended up dry heaving for a couple minutes.
I can barely brush my teeth, even the foam from the toothpaste makes me gag, that's a new one for me too!
All of my symptoms seemed to be getting a tad bit better, until I came down with this cold.
Old 01-15-2016, 02:55 PM   #10
xraymom23
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have 24 hour morning sickness and it sucks!! I'm ready for it to stop!!!