Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-10-2013, 07:41 PM   #251
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby
Today we went to the beach to take some belly pics. DH was the photographer. These were the best ones. I used one of my wraps to wrap my belly and in a few days it'll be used to wrap my baby!

And my cute kids
Love the ones with the kids' hands on the belly

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 07:45 PM   #252
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby
Today we went to the beach to take some belly pics. DH was the photographer. These were the best ones. I used one of my wraps to wrap my belly and in a few days it'll be used to wrap my baby!

And my cute kids
Awe! I love it!!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:35 PM   #253
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (April)

Kate, I'm such a moron. Now that I've seen you, I'm seeing your avatar in a totally different way. Your DD's hair color and yours were so similar in the avatar that for some reason, I thought the whole thing was your DD's head, but now I see that she's teeny tiny and looking off to the side, lol. I'm just going to blame the wrap and say that I was so distracted by the watermelon that the head(s) were in the background and that's why I didn't see them.

But anyway. Beautiful pictures. <3
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:47 PM   #254
stevensmom
Administrator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

love them Kate
BabyBoyBlueBoutique
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 12:13 AM   #255
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

cute pictures!

welcome silas. wonderful birth story.

im here at 9w3d...feeling ok. my nausea seems to be lessening more and more and i just get really tired throughout the day...cant get the hb by doppler yet and im trying not to let it get to me, but i know that it is...im always grumpy after i sit there for 20m hearing nothing but the sound of my own heart. i know it's early, but blah.

my first mw appt is on tuesday and im wondering if i shouldn't postpone it til i know i'll be able to hear a hb via doppler. im so scared to start paying for a home birth and then have something bad happen. i dont ever recall being this worried about m/c for this long...

hubs and i have told a few more people individually...i got to tell the midwife that was at our twins' birth at the pregnancy awareness event last weekend, and hubs told some friends the other night at his birthday party...cuz he was drunk. haha.

i wish i just knew everything was ok so i could relax.
Old 05-11-2013, 06:35 AM   #256
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Kate - I love that rainbow wrap, and love that you used it in the photos. Beautiful!
And, I'm totally jealous that y'all are on the beach in shorts and t's!

Becky - It's definitely still early for getting hb on doppler. I mean, some do, but it's really early still. My Dr doesn't even try until 12 weeks + because it's iffy before then.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 07:14 AM   #257
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

Thanks ladies. I'm just glad DH got a few decent pics. I'm such a control freak, I wish I could have taken the pics myself but still be the subject, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
Love the ones with the kids' hands on the belly

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
That's my favorite too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
Kate, I'm such a moron. Now that I've seen you, I'm seeing your avatar in a totally different way. Your DD's hair color and yours were so similar in the avatar that for some reason, I thought the whole thing was your DD's head, but now I see that she's teeny tiny and looking off to the side, lol. I'm just going to blame the wrap and say that I was so distracted by the watermelon that the head(s) were in the background and that's why I didn't see them.

But anyway. Beautiful pictures. <3
Ha, ha. I do wish it was easier to see DD's tiny head in that pic. Glad you were able to finally see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post
cute pictures!

welcome silas. wonderful birth story.

im here at 9w3d...feeling ok. my nausea seems to be lessening more and more and i just get really tired throughout the day...cant get the hb by doppler yet and im trying not to let it get to me, but i know that it is...im always grumpy after i sit there for 20m hearing nothing but the sound of my own heart. i know it's early, but blah.

i wish i just knew everything was ok so i could relax.
I don't think I could actually hear the HB on the doppler till like 12 weeks, but maybe around 10 weeks I could see a spike in the heart rate when I was way down low near my pubic bone and assumed that was baby. And as far as relaxing, I don't know that any of us have been able to relax no matter when our losses occurred. Mine were all in the first trimester and I worried through every stage. Some days are better than others. I just tried to focus on the known (was pregnant, good bloodwork, good u/s, etc. ) rather than the unknown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
Kate - I love that rainbow wrap, and love that you used it in the photos. Beautiful!
And, I'm totally jealous that y'all are on the beach in shorts and t's!
I'm really happy with how the wrap looks in photos. I went through about 4 rainbow wraps until I found the perfect one. And yeah, it's been shorts weather around here for months, lol.
Old 05-11-2013, 08:27 AM   #258
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Kate, beautiful photos and that wrap! and I totally thought the head in your avatar was dds as well but once it was pointed out I can totally see it "right" now

Hugs beck, my mw found the hb on the Doppler at 10w for me on the dot, BUT it took a long time and that was after she did a quick u/s to check on things (she has a really old machine in her clinic). Try not to fret, although I know that is near impossible.

All of my losses have been 1st tri too but I sure cant seem to not worry throughout the entire pregnancy, I guess my mentality is that I've been unlucky enough to lose that many babies that surely I will be the unlucky one at any and all points.

I am 16.5 weeks, I've been feeling baby wiggle in there for about a week but they have gotten very busy the last few nights <3, although it almost brings me to a new level of worry, kwim? Like when you don't feel them moving!

This pregnancy had been interesting for me, I stressed bad for the first several weeks and then it was like a switch got turned off and I was able to relax and let go. I finally realized that there was nothing I could do to prevent a loss and I felt it was truly in Gods hands and it was like the hugest burden was lifted, I have sought that feeling in every pregnancy but haven't reached it until this one. Don't get me wrong, I still have VERY anxious moments but I just feel so much more at peace this time around.
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:38 AM   #259
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby View Post
Thanks ladies. I'm just glad DH got a few decent pics. I'm such a control freak, I wish I could have taken the pics myself but still be the subject, lol.
I totally hear you. Getting belly shots was nearly impossible with DH taking the pictures. The angle would be all weird or he'd cut off my head or feet or whatever. I had to have him take about 20 pictures to get one suitable to post.

Is the wrap Snow Rainbow? I was all over it the first time I saw it, but it tends to be a "keeper" wrap so I rarely found any for sale. I'm happy with my Heaven's Love but still at other wraps that have the full spectrum.
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 09:05 AM   #260
stevensmom
Administrator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Becky

I was able to find baby's heartbeat at 9 weeks. You have to go super super low right on the public bone.

"Opidy" is a mover and shaker! I swear he has spasms every now and then. I get kicks and punches and head butts all at the same time. I love them don't get me wrong but oh my some of them hurt!

Almost 25 weeks and there are still times that I'm like "I really am pregnant this isn't a dream". Trying to soak in everything as this will definitely be our last bio baby.
BabyBoyBlueBoutique
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote